Loop the Loop - Hot rod lupo

lupown

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ever heard of night photography? I had'nt not untill I was approached by Chriss from Nocturn Photography. we went out and here are a few of his shots, the rest can be found on my photobucket.

LupoBackside.jpg

Sean5.jpg

LupoBack.jpg

Magic Bonnet

LupoMagicBonnet.jpg

Magic Boot

LupoMagicBoot.jpg

this is such an eye catching car! its definately marmite tho! but i love it! saw it at players i have a pic somewhere lol

Ha HA CHEERS

Where abouts in Essex are you? My girlfriend has just moved to coringham and I come down once a month usualy.

cheers for the kind words I know its verry much a marmite car so verry greatfull for nice comments.

Iv been meaning to de clutter the back end a little bit and I think its time for the stickers to go your right.

cheers, Sean.

I got some aftermarket baseplates for dtm mirrors filler and paint. Drill a hole thru and pop em on. Cant see a thing out of them mind.

I got some aftermarket baseplates for dtm mirrors filler and paint. Drill a hole thru and pop em on. Cant see a thing out of them mind.

Props for thinking outside the box dude! Loving the old skool chrome touches. What's with the ballpit in the boot?! haha

• 3 months later...