Dirty Stancing

Little Green Giant

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that can all change ;)

buy a sticker before they run out ;):lol:

I've got to save money though not put it into a car which will never pay it back! I will make you a deal tho, I'll buy one when I've moved next year. Could you the most long distanced sticker :P.

Ben save me one, just incase i get another motor soon thats worthy of one.

Ill sort out the payment when i get in tonight :shades:

Ben can i have two ?

Ill send the money through now for two , if there isnt enough just send it on back.

To be fair hes new here going by his 19 posts and he is in Spain, I doubt he knows Ben and he may simply not get it. Although I do agree with you that Dirty Stancing is very much living by the if I have to explain it you wouldnt understand ethos ;)

I'm sure Ben will be along soon to explain it in his own words in a way only he could :lol: Which is why I'm not answering the question...

You accepted my request far too quickly haha.

here to please

*cough cough*

where were you at UD??

Thank you Ben , uber quick delivery. :shades:

no worries pal, thanks for the support!

If I had a car worthy of the title, I'd rock one, until then I'll have to wait :) they do look damn cool though! Well done guys

every car is worthy of a small sticker; anyway, its all about daily drivers

Excuse me, but what is dirty stancing? :wub:

in the words of Urban dictionary...

Stance is a situation that occurs when a person (or car) finds themself in an unusual or physically awkward standing position.

To note that someone has Stance, one should approach said Stancer and say "STANCE!" at them. You may also highlight the person's positioning by making vague waving motions with your hands, as if to paint an imaginary picture of their contorted body.

dirty stancing was created to celebrate all those whos cars sit with ridiculous swagger!

To be fair hes new here going by his 19 posts and he is in Spain, I doubt he knows Ben and he may simply not get it. Although I do agree with you that Dirty Stancing is very much living by the if I have to explain it you wouldnt understand ethos ;)

I'm sure Ben will be along soon to explain it in his own words in a way only he could :lol: Which is why I'm not answering the question...

thanks neil!

I am pleased to announce that Dirty Stancing are conversing with a certain someone about something to do with carbon

stay tuned

ben

You cant love it if you dont know what it means.

Excuse me but I confuse the blushing emoticon with love emoticon, sorry.

My level of English isn't very good, and I don't know the word "stance", and the second mistake was that I found in the diccionary "strance" but it doesn't exist lol

Now,reading the mean of "stance", I understand the mean of this group. It's great !

I hope convert early my arosa in a worthy member of this group .

Thank you soy much for the explanations, Ben and stealthie ;)

no problem mate :D would be great to get some people rocking the dirty stancing logo over in spain ;)

Next weekend I hope install my fk suspension kit with -40mm lower springs, when it's was installed I will take pics and you decide if I follow the correct way for be a worthy member :)

Cheers!

Next weekend I hope install my fk suspension kit with -40mm lower springs, when it's was installed I will take pics and you decide if I follow the correct way for be a worthy member :)

Cheers!

You're going to get lots of people telling you to go much lower ;). If coilover suspension is an option - would be cheaper in the long run as you wouldn't need to buy springs to only be 40mm down.

I could buy the -55mm lowersprings with the sport coilover.

But in Spain with the big speed bumpers if you lower 50-60mm, the arosa's height it's inferior to 120mm. And with this height you rub in ALL speed bumpers.

A friend lower his lupo 55-60mm and change 3 sumps in around 5 years.

In Spain, If you don't rub with speed bumpers, the distance to the lowest point of your car and the road, would be higher than 120mm approximately.

The speed bumps are rubbish :angry2:

Edited by YvanOn3