Pirelli P slots

djBarren

Hi all, newbie here.

I have just bought a year 2000 seat arosa and pick it up on sunday. I have the oportunity to purchace a set of pirelli p slot alloys. The wheels are 6J X 14H2 ET38 PCD 4 X 100.

My question to you guys/girls is, Have you ever came across an arosa/lupo with these kind of wheels? If so what did you think? They are not a polished finished but have been sprayed silver, that's not to say I could not get them polished. Please help me out? Many thanks in advance Darren.......

So I ring's the guy selling the pirelli p slots this morning and tell him i'm taking his rims and will be down after work to pay for them and pick them up, so I finish work at 20.50 and drive the 30 miles to his house all excited. Only to find out he's gone and sold the rims to someone else who had been and taken them away this evening wot a w**k*r. I'm gutted.

Now I need to source a set of rims, any suggestiions?

Edited by djBarren

How about these I reckon they will look great refurbed, my research tells me these actually only came in et38 in spite of what the seller says and here is a better shot of the same style of wheel.

Thay could look pretty sweet with a polished face and coloured detail to compliment the car colour.

Different too!

Thay could look pretty sweet with a polished face and coloured detail to compliment the car colour.

Different too!

Indeed ive had my eye on them and fancy them myself but i fancy a more modern look for my arosa.

I have found (remembered about) a set of rims that I had on one of my Glaza turbo's similar to light weights on a toyota twincam coupe. They are in a serious need of a refurb, and I can strip the paint and soda blast them at work. I will try to get a photo up as soon as I have one, to see what you all think, as of yet i'm not sure of what colour/finish to go for. I'll keep u all posted.