Pikeys stealing things.

bekki :)

th_DSCF0273.jpg

ARGH I'm fuming. Walk back from uni to find this. Big up to the idiot (I've got better words in mind but wouldn't be allowed to share on here) who decided to steal parts from my car. CHAVS. ARGH.

Has anyone got any parts they could sell to me? In need of grill, grill surround and indicators.

Thanks

B

Edited by bekki :)

Maybe you should edit it, as im sure 90% of the country pikey means traveller, so basically it reads like your blaming them rather than some random teenager with a lupo who didnt want to pay for new parts.

Edited by scotty_82

hmmm i don't really want a badgeless grill it would be a good option though!

as for glueing the badge in better it's probably not worth seeing as they've ragged the whole grill & surround out anyway :(

it's such a shame people do stuff like this!

my boyfriends polo is parked about 50m up the road, haven't touched that, not that i'd want them to haha!

Ahhh man! I wish people would just keep their hands to themselves! It's the cost of replacing stuff that's the worst :(

The thing that doesn't make sense is, they've ragged the grill & grill surround out but the grill is snapped. We've found the sides that you bolt in and some of the clips on my surround were bust anyway so it's not like they can even use it for anything?

B

Sorry to hear that

Just the other day i came back to my car to fins someone had taken my wipers whilst it was pouring with rain i had some speares fortunately but i was proper gutted

I actually have a gril suround with the inducators in complete if you would like it for the cost of postage

Downside is its red

Chris

Thats ok it would be coming from norwich and i can probably get it posted tommorrow for you not sure how much it would be to post though

Actually come to think of theres probably a grill kicking about in the shed with it i can put on

Edited by madmanncfc

Thats ok it would be coming from norwich and i can probably get it posted tommorrow for you not sure how much it would be to post though

Actually come to think of theres probably a grill kicking about in the shed with it i can put on

Nice to see some community spirit instead of the scene tax robbing.

B)

Coming in a bit late, but

Pikey scumbags.

Pikeys aren't Romany Gypsies, they are toerags living 'off the radar' in ****ty old Lunar caravans and dirty coaches.

Our lass just noticed your the lupo on summerset road! Your colour combo makes me smile every day :D

Gutted about the theft hope it dosent become a regular thing round our way!

Love the slammed polo too btw, looked good on the p-slots good job your below all the speed bumps on the hill lol.

Hope you get sorted.