Changing front indicator bulbs

max West-York

Cant seem to find any info on how to get the bulbs out of the indicators, and dont want to break anything by pulling it :blush:

Search on here isn't great, so sorry again if this has already been answered somewhere else

But can anyone help me out, I want to change to them to chromed bulbs because I'm fed up of Laronda giving me the orange wink

Cheers!

Take the front arch liners off and you'll be able to get to the back of the indicators. Pull the bulb out, it'll come out with the wiring attached so you then need to pull the bulb out of the socket.

Only found this out cause they fell out when I was hammering my front arches lol.

Take the front arch liners off and you'll be able to get to the back of the indicators. Pull the bulb out, it'll come out with the wiring attached so you then need to pull the bulb out of the socket.

Only found this out cause they fell out when I was hammering my front arches lol.

You are joking right?