how big can you go

dragon

thinking of dropping a big engine in my 1ltr lupo anybody know what is the biggest engine you can with out having to do loads of work.

cheers

why do people always ask these stupid questions!

use the search bar

Edited by Jossm

:lol: You don't beat about the bush.. :P

Why sugar coat something when it was answered on the 1st reply or so. It's cos of these types of threads that caused me to get no sensible replies when I was trying to do some research. People start to assume everyone who wants info on another engine is just another puber that wants to lose their license or life in under 6 months ;)

I work on this rule.

If the OP asks about an engine conversion in a " what engine can i fit" way , they usually arent going to do , dont have the ability to do it or they should be directed to a company that can.

I work on this rule.

If the OP asks about an engine conversion in a " what engine can i fit" way , they usually arent going to do , dont have the ability to do it or they should be directed to a company that can.

Are you implying they usually get as far as a grey bodykit and chatting **** about the "sick" plans for the engine whilst thinking they look cool in a car park chugging on a maccies thick shake?

I've said this many a time before and ended up getting flamed. If you have to ask, then you shouldn't even think of doing it.

To a point yeah, but this is the reason I have resorted to messaging people on YouTube and various Nordic vw sites to gain info..

This isn't a flame more the flip side. I'm a baker, over the years I have made many different cakes and bread. If I was asked to make pumpernickel I would have no idea where to start. Does this mean if someone told me how they made it I shouldn't attempt it? I have the skills to make it, just need a little advise on how to do it properly ;)

Are you implying they usually get as far as a grey bodykit and chatting **** about the "sick" plans for the engine whilst thinking they look cool in a car park chugging on a maccies thick shake?

thers nuthing rong with spending 20 buks in halfords bargon bin get ur self one of theas ull have 200 bhp at the wheels all day long lol images.jpg