Project Agatha (silver lupo tdi)

DANWOLD

They sit nicely, just a shame about the condition mate! Cant belive the seller let them go in that condition without dropping the price or mentioning it! Hope you get them rebuilt to BBS standards :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks boys :)

Was offerd another set oFf a local man today. Imaculate condition, there like new! Show room condition at a bargain price! So tomjw hurry up with my sgrilla£££ hahaha

Ill get some pix up of the other set might sell them on on here so keep youre eyes peeled for them.

Bbs rm 7j in silver and polished lips seald and bolted with the bbs stamped bolts!

Edited by DANWOLD

• 4 weeks later...

where did you get the rear springs made? price ? cheers,

Accustom design, check out his websight serch google. £50 for the pair. Havent tried them yet but the mesurments look good.

wow this car is shexy, youre a right wheel whore mate!!! I have a soft spot for ronal turbos :wub: whatcha done with them?

The ronals went ages ago a set of 5 with yoko s-drives :/

When you were ordering the springs what did you ask them? Stiffness and size and all that? :o

I gave him the mesurments of the fk silverline spring e.g. Top internal, bottom internal, ajuster cup size, spring at widest point and length.

I asked for it to be 5inch tall insted of the fk's 9 inch(baisicly removing all the dead springs at the top when the car sits on the spring)

The spring is 300pound all the way through so their beally firm. But thats what i need to eliminate the scruubing and having epic lows :)

If you call him up and ask for a rear lupo spring and say that youve seen the one hes done for me on here he should understand. Hes a good guynfair play.

Edited by DANWOLD

I gave him the mesurments of the fk silverline spring e.g. Top internal, bottom internal, ajuster cup size, spring at widest point and length.

I saked for it to be 5inch tall insted of the fk's 9 inch(baisicly removing all the dead springs at the top when the car sits on the spring)

The spring is 300pound all the way through so their beally firm. But thats what i need to eliminate the scruubing and having epic lows :)

If you call him up and ask for a rear lupo spring and say that youve seen the one hes done for me on here he should understand. Hes a good guynfair play.

Brilliant thanks very much, so im guessing your going to run these with the adjusters in? i think i will certainly be giving him a call next week (once ive been paid) cars looking brilliant btw!

Brilliant thanks very much, so im guessing your going to run these with the adjusters in? i think i will certainly be giving him a call next week (once ive been paid) cars looking brilliant btw!

Yehh im going to run the ajusters in so i can set the ride hight spot on to the rm's. i think ill have to put the corsa c or b rear up-rated shocks in as im on the bump stops of the ta ones allready (most of the bumpstop has been removed :) )

Yehh mate go for it! His spings are quolity stuff!

Yeh and cut most of the bump stop out( only the top lump left in) there should be pics of the lower hole in the thread some where.

I have tried the standard corsa c ones and they work well, just, the standard ones are soft for my liking so im going to get the up rated set!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...