Stickerbombed dash

BlockHead

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say it's some scene bandwagon thing, which I suppose is pretty true, but then so is any VAG with BBS's on or something. I just think it looks cool, bit rough up close but when I get some more stickers that aren't so over-used I'll make sure it's a smoother job :)

And where can I get UV laquer? More concerned about my filler cap for now :)

Edited by BlockHead

Price isn't the point, the fact is it's been done over and over and over. So much has been done it's very hard to be original these days, and being on the very low budget I'm on I'm just going for whatever I think looks cool :shades: and being a fan of 2D illustration, I love stickers :)

Meh, it probably won't be permanent, I just got sick to death with the crappy finish on the blue trim, but for the meantime I love it :) I'll probably end up painting it to match my wheels at some point, but I reeeeally haven't got the time atm

If I could get all the stickers sitting smooth I'd leave it and lacquer it because I love the effect, but I'll get a close up shot later, the finish is rough. What with them being paper-based stickers and not vinyl, they don't stretch and they crease instead, and in some spots you can see it quite well. Or I can anyway, but that might just be cause I know it's there :confused:

Edited by BlockHead

No id do it because i think it looks good and its the kinda thing im into

Would you have it on your CV

Interests

Putting stickers onto things.

Despite a fair few people doing it, it is still originality. Each persons car will be different. Unlike people who lower it, and put some BBS's on, they will be similar.

However...I think the sticker bombing, when done without the generic sticker bomb pack, is originality, like one users Spiderman one is it? Loved that.

Yeah I had to use that pack for now ;/ Gotta rip the lot out at some point anyway, when I put the stereo back in the aerial lead fell out ¬,¬ Might find me some Pokemon stickers or something O.o

People say it's some scene bandwagon thing, which I suppose is pretty true, but then so is any VAG with BBS's on

haha agreed :blush:

i quite like the bombing :)

No I wouldn't scotty, would you put bein a keyboard warrior on yours?

keyboard warrior lol

i like the stickerbombing

local vinyl place by me is gna do my trim pieces so it will be smoooooth lol

Well I decided today it's not staying like it. Looks alright for now and it's better than the crappy finish on the trim but when I get the time/money I'll either paint it to match my wheels or get it vinyled or something :blink:

It looks a thousand times better than the blue.

I'm quite liking it when people stick to a theme, I know this isn't sticker bombing but it's along similar lines.

14102010145-1.jpg

:o Dangermouse! Wow, I love that haha Just haven't got the patience to retrim the cards, nor can I think of what to put on them ;/