fantasia green sport

weedwhacker

its the 100bhp one,

alloys, pas electric windows , mirrors. front fogs, sunroof.

service history.

mot till 7th sept

tax till end march.

car was involved in an accident before xmas and as taken some damage to the front.

wasnt written off so worth full value when repaired.

ive replaced the wing, albeit with a black one.

ill try and get some pics up.

bad points are :-

seats will need a vac as they are dirty,

there is a genuine clutch cable that i bought before the accident at a cost of £40,(this has now been fitted)

i have bought a set of brake discs and pad just waiting to be fitted.

also a genuine front grille with badge.

i have bought a brand new passenger front light.

sunroof for what ever reason has stopped working, maybe a relay, was working fine before the accident.

last night an exhaust bracket snapped so it bangs on the floor.

only looking to sell as ive lost heart with it... pity cause its a hoot to drive and wont take much to get it looking smart again.

just a lower grille(get a genuine one as the aftermarket ones dont fit very well).

a re spray. and get in it and drive.

its on the road and running...

looking for £1700

wont take much of an offer as i know what these are worth.

see what happens, i might even just keep it.

located in peterborough.

Edited by weedwhacker

should i say wet vac. just so they are freshened up a bit.i tried with a vanish stick last year so i know they aint stained and the dirt thats on them will come out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

decided to keep it for a while, was gonna get a golf gti but with the cost of petrol i sort of gave up on that idea..ill get it sprayed up and sorted... unless someone wants to give me an offer i cant refuse, oh its got new brakes now, plus the clutch is sorted.

here is a pic of it paneled up

185937_10150145804261278_726451277_8407352_5988383_n.jpg

ive replaced the wing, albeit with a black one.

ill try and get some pics up.

bad points are :-

seats will need a vac as they are dirty,

there is a genuine clutch cable that i bought before the accident at a cost of £40,(this has now been fitted)

i have bought a set of brake discs and pad just waiting to be fitted.

also a genuine front grille with badge.

i have bought a brand new passenger front light.

sunroof for what ever reason has stopped working, maybe a relay, was working fine before the accident.

last night an exhaust bracket snapped so it bangs on the floor.

only looking to sell as ive lost heart with it... pity cause its a hoot to drive and wont take much to get it looking smart again.

just a lower grille(get a genuine one as the aftermarket ones dont fit very well).

a re spray. and get in it and drive.

its on the road and running...

looking for £1700

wont take much of an offer as i know what these are worth.

Edited by weedwhacker

• 2 weeks later...

If u fix it fully, then dont mention this repair (or the fact u havent hoovered the seats, cos thats kind of a given when u sell the car), as it isnt an insurance job. u should be able to get more than that for it. Worth your while to fix it up. (i paid £4100 for my sport, only 15k less on the clock, albeit very good condition) U may be able to ask around 3 to 3.5k depending on the overall spec and general condition. Maybe u could get a decent part exchange price for it.

I do know someone who will be on the lookout for a sport this summer.

(i paid £4100 for my sport, only 15k less on the clock, albeit very good condition) U may be able to ask around 3 to 3.5k depending on the overall spec and general condition.

Sorry what? I'll be putting my y reg with full engine rebuild up for £2200 soon you could have a gti for 3.5k

where does it wanna be then... anyone got a decent offer ?

when my sport is sold i'd have it off you but it'd be alot less then 1700

Sorry what? I'll be putting my y reg with full engine rebuild up for £2200 soon you could have a gti for 3.5k

when my sport is sold i'd have it off you but it'd be alot less then 1700

The reason Sports are becoming expensive in comparison to a GTi is that a large proportion can't insure it, but can insure a Sport. I also find there are many more GTi available, but not enough that you could flick through hundreds as the Lupo is still to a point, a rare car.