JOM Blueline Coilovers

Katieisonfire

Recently put these on my car.

While the front is now low (around 85mm), the back doesnt seem to have changed much.

Pretty sure that they're set as low as they can go (75mm) but they just wont seem to settle - one side lower than the other too.

I understand that they're budget coilies, but still!

Anyone else had problems with them?

As soon I've fitted my ones the back was just not low enough so I took the adjusters out. Was much better, the only thing I'm running stretched tyres 165/50/15 do don't really need rolling my arches but if anything bigger probably will not fit under the archers with adjusters taken out....

As soon I've fitted my ones the back was just not low enough so I took the adjusters out. Was much better, the only thing I'm running stretched tyres 165/50/15 do don't really need rolling my arches but if anything bigger probably will not fit under the archers with adjusters taken out....

Where are the rest of the words that you should have put in this sentence?

blink.gif

• 5 weeks later...

hey guys, iv just bought another lupo but this time GTI :) i had weitecs on my last one but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the JOM bluelines? would like another set of weitecs but just a little out my budget as i want it slammed for ultimate dubs :)

Cheers

Chris

JOM's are just rebranded TA Technix (Etc) aren't they?

This is how low I have managed to go on my set, adjusters and cup thing out, and the fronts all the way, and all settled (2+ years).

newcamera084.jpg

Would love the rear to go lower but cant without some Dirty Stancing mods ;):lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Iv got JOM's on my lup with just the rear cup's in and it only reli scrubbed for the First few days, then once they settled in they where fine, (Running 195/45/15's too) Does Scrub abit when it's two up. But if it aint low get the F home :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...