Emily's Lupo *interior retrim pics*

Emily™

Tbh uv got it fairly easy! I'd jus start at 400 grit n keep sanding through the grades to 1500 but male sure they stay wet wen ur sanding, go through the grades and only move onto the next one till all the score lines have gone from the grade before. I'm doin the centercaps and I'm on 1500 grit and if you keep. Going and goin they have a reflection in already and havnt been mopped yet

Edited by Emily™

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boo not really got any updates of my car for this year had a total change of mind so im still rolling winter steelies till my new wheels are painted!!

anyways jus wanted to post a few pics of how my car looked last year at shows, and cant work out weather i sort of regret sellin my pepperpots or not!??!

44356151328707955314556.jpg

45481151328591952414556.jpg

45481151328595952514556.jpg

so last weekend he got treat to new discks n pads full service all arches jetwashed out and rear helper springs out, sits ten times better now!!

Edited by Emily™

So quite a lot going on last weekend had a real good clean and my bf machine polished it all got all the swirls out so im really happy :D!!

sidez.png

backiw.png

frontside.png

frontjh.png

interiors.png

82778494.png

also had new discs and pads, leads, spark plugs the works and to top it off had the rear adjusters out too!!

there the few from sunday we took, wheels are all painted aswel had a change of heart as to what i wanted! soo im a tad behind and wont be ready till end of may im hoping !! :(

so watch this space!

any comments?

Edited by Emily™

Your BF has done a super job on the Paint work (High 5) Looks alot deeper now :shades:

Cant wait to see the new wheels :D

Ryan

Well had the meeting at the trimmers on monday everythings set so only 40 days till it goes haha!!

and hopefully will get the G60's on in the next couple of weeks so will get pics up soon and soon as my post comes from trimmers i might give you all a sneak peak of it haha :lol:

• 1 month later...

Well not much done so far its going to Birmingham on monday (4Days!!!! :D ) to go to the trimmers :)

The G60's are on BUT who said girls cant drive?!?!

They'd been on a week and my boyfriend curbed them :angry::angry2::wacko: so i am now looking for something else in the week while its away :(

hers a few pics before he curbed them anyway haha

img0261qk.jpg

img0263np.jpg

img0263np.jpg

Ooo yer my new sticker :)

img0269yi.jpg

well its gone!! lupo is at the trimmer im totally gutted she'll be there for two weeks!! sooo excited to go get it tho! 6th june cant come quick enough!!

could do with a lift from hull to bromsgrove tho!!

Well not much done so far its going to Birmingham on monday (4Days!!!! :D ) to go to the trimmers :)

The G60's are on BUT who said girls cant drive?!?!

They'd been on a week and my boyfriend curbed them :angry::angry2::wacko: so i am now looking for something else in the week while its away :(

hers a few pics before he curbed them anyway haha

img0261qk.jpg

img0263np.jpg

img0263np.jpg

Ooo yer my new sticker :)

img0269yi.jpg

Sweet Lupo, Im envious of how yours looks... but a little bit more envious of the sticker on the back, thats ace :D

tbh i duno how its worked out lol its about £800 for the trim but then a whole load more paid to vw for black plastics!

cant wait for it back tho !!!

Edited by Emily™

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to say I love the interior!

Where did you get it done?

I've been searching for somewhere to get mine done.

Oh and I actually love the car, I'm not usually a fan of red but your car is really tidy :)