Look what I just seen

Tigz™

WOW!!!! :0

DSCF0150.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF0184.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF0211.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Love the pics nice work tigz

i believe the last lupo is probably the only lupo the grace the pages of PVW Magazine featured a couple of months ago it is 1.4 16v with a 1960 or 1970 bettle interior

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

please can any one telll me if they know where i can get a set of those rims of the last lupo much help appreciated

Image Wheels offer something similar to the wheels on the two tone Lupo. I can't remember off the top of my head what they actually are! Should really know!!!

http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/pages/billet.html

Billet 19 is quite close

We might have have had a chat with them about wheels for Project Lupo...but not style 19

I wish they did look like that. I think the picture of the Billet 3 is somewhat 'flattering'.

But yes, 'proper bling' showy wheels that given a couple of weeks of PVW 'no washing cars policy' wouldn't look that great.

Having said that I washed it this week for photos!

yep speaking ot the bodyshop bloke today about doing the bonnet eyebrows.

he says dont go to a backstreet bodyshop because all they'll do is fiberglass an eyebrow and bond it on wich wont work what they are doing to do on mine is aluminium weld a fabricated extension to the bonnet and use special filler for aluminium.

so guys GTI International mine'll be there with loads of work done similar to all those but in my own style. oh mine will have more done than every single one of those. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Luposi

Cheers for that mate that helps a lot i think i wll call them monday hopefully i will get the right wheels for it

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 years later...