Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Cheers fella though its getting me down as I'm struggling to keep it mint as its my everyday car and can't afford to run another

Yeah but could be worse could be black then its a f****r, its getting another machine polish saturday before I go modded nats

Well got few more things to get done, start my boot build which should be in a weeks time, fit the polo roof deflector, fit spacers, and paint some more engine bay bits then will need to start saving for mine and my Gf's wedding as I got engaged last week

Congrats! your wedding too not just hers! need to see cream ribbons across your bonnet in some pics with tin cans out the rear lol!

I've been asked by wolfrace wheels if they can use my car to advertise there latest wheel design, they. want to put the wheels on my car and take some pics next week as they think its the bollox, I know most of you prob will turn your nose up at wolfrace but hey they are giving me a chance to get my car in the mags

yeah not mine either but doesnt bother me they are a big company

15_Inch_Wolfrace_Nitework_Alloy_Wheels__PI_2215_125_134_953_953_303.jpg

these are the wheels and i think they kinda look like rotiforms anyway

Edited by Lermy

scrap the **** black and white detailing on the wheel and it'd probably be quite a nice wheel.