FERNANDO. The Return of the King

jjezza

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right an old friend of mine court up with me but it was only time lol, The Police hahaha they checked over the car inside and out and couldnt find anything wrong with it lol WIN but he goes in his words '' i dunno how you lowered it like that and that low but im proud '' i smiled as i drove off Nando didnt even hit the ground so gots off that time :)

Mate its all safe thanks for looking out for me :)

Had a few pictures taken today but as word at 5am ill be off and upload pictures after work :shades:

Peace. all hell Nando

****ty iPhone 4 pic update nothing special but all takes time :coffee:

Mk4 golf side reapters haha looks too clean for the car

IMG_0121.jpg

and how Nando sits atm

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Want 14'' wheels hit me up if you know any anti roll bar been stopping Nando going lower but this weekend thats gone

Oooo and Nando as JDM rasspp drilled airbox but you cant see the holes B) and center box got DELETED :blush:

Well Nando is going lower anti roll bar coming out on weekend and yeh yours might have been lower on the back but im not going to drive around proud with ''Birthday Cake'' thats a 100% fail so until the fronts down rear staying like that.

You want sparks you get sparks leave it with me ;)

And im not bothered how it sits on the 13'' much there Cheap lowz small wheels easy lowz i really and looking hard for the perfect set of 14'' wheels ...

...Hmmmm

Im also in no battle about who is the lowest i do my car to how i like it like everyone should ;)

.Peace.

no rev rake!

sideprofile.jpg

;)

Im Proud B) Ill show you nando on flat mate they sit the same i like it like than buddy

IMG_0129.jpg

And NANDO less is NOTHING bruv'a

IMG_0130.jpg

Hahaha iphone camera is **** sorry about that lol

Edited by treblet
circumventing swear filter