Reptiles!!!

elliecjno1

Any other addicts out there? :D

Just for a bit of fun & out of interest, how many others on here keep reptiles?

Huw & I have a Yemen Chameleon & a Leopard Gecko so far :ph34r: lol Have to admit we're finding them very addictive & have plans for more reps at some point. Will be after a girlfriend for the Leopard Gecko next year if I have my way, also have my eye on a few various morphs lol long way off though, the 2 vivs we have take up most of the spare room! Zigs is huge! :lol:

I seem to be fascinated with all kinds now, Chinese Water Dragons, Beardies, Cresties Various frogs etc. The one Id really like is a Tokay Gecko, but will be doing alot more research before taking on the "pitbull of the gecko world" haha. Only thing I dont think Id have is snakes, dont mind them but looking after my friends 2 King Snakes for 2 weeks in the summer the dead mouse thing wasnt too appealing :unsure:

So what have you got & have you got plans for more? Stick some pics up! :thumbup:

Anyway, this is Ziggy the Yemen Chameleon - theyre renowned for being a "look dont touch" pet but hes the friendliest going, always desperate to come out for a wander & has one hell of a personality . . .

DSC05119.jpg

65919_10150278170115584_634300583_15257823_4867604_n.jpg

Desperate to come out . . .

758565.jpg

This is Elmo the Leopard Gecko (for those who know theyre stuff hes a Supersnow het Albino) cheeky little character & also loves coming out, only had him a few months hes only a baby . . .

IMG_1097-1.jpg

74328_444497910447_510355447_5850863_7204441_n.jpg

72114_10150278165475584_634300583_15257697_8313351_n.jpg

DSC03134.jpg

IMG_1098-1.jpg

Edited by elliecjno1

I used to have 2 leapard geckos a few years ago, had to get rid of them because the mother thought they smelled.... I think she just didn't like having to keep crickets in the house though!

They were great fun but I was always worried to pick them up because apparently they have some crazy defence thing where their tail comes off and they just grow back an ugly stump... Terrifying stuff. Gonna google it actually to see if I was being a naive, gullible child!

I used to have 2 leapard geckos a few years ago, had to get rid of them because the mother thought they smelled.... I think she just didn't like having to keep crickets in the house though!

They were great fun but I was always worried to pick them up because apparently they have some crazy defence thing where their tail comes off and they just grow back an ugly stump... Terrifying stuff. Gonna google it actually to see if I was being a naive, gullible child!

It grows back looking more similar to the head than the tail, alot less attractive. A breeder I met was once asked for a 2 headed Gecko....Doh

I've got a bearded dragon called spike (funnily enough).

axuue.jpg

He looks awesome! They have literally hundreds of these down the local rep shop, just havent got room for the viv atm - plus Huw says theyre too mental lol :(

my axolotls :)

4ke7ig.jpg

named ghost and soap (yes after call of duty characters. thats how i roll :shades:)

Wow theyre wicked looking, never seen them before! Not another COD addict :lol: