Anyone seen this VW Fox Article

DanGTI

You can get a new Polo for under £7k from VW at the moment, so once again VW's 'cheap' entry level car will be more expensive than their second tier car!!!

Madness!

I like the kettle comment as well laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I can't agree with you on that one Tgiz (standard Lupo is not boring at all!)

but the Fox looks like a f00king pug! What a shame, VW must have hired a kettle designer to come up with such a generic kak...sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

let's face it though, if you know you could get the same car in south america for the equivalent of £4K your never going to be happy paying over £7K for it no matter how good it looks.

Yeah - even the VW European `pre-production` blurb said it would be £`5k-ish`.

Just goes to show that they believe the UK punters will buy anything.

Even a Ford Ka is like £5k, and the 10 year old design looks bore bold & adventurous than the new VW 'Focks'.

yep agree with most comments above......yes with work it will look good, i have no doubt of that but the standard lupo did look unique to start with....this is just the standard mini mpv mould that you oculd convincingly badge as a new Kia, Proton, Hyundai etc etc......

disapointing when the french are making their small cars funky, and even fiat try to be and ford are well ahead in terms of visual appeal (dulled only by the volume of cars on the road).