mini lights

dacky20

must just be that pic fella. everyone is usually right into them when im at a meet... Plus its higher than me on pay day at the back which dont help

As for the smoors - they look almost exactly the same as minilites just a bit of a different lip aren't they?

Yes, not sure about exactly but very similar. They come in more VW friendly measurements too, though as I said one could get a set of min\super lites made to measure.

just checked. ML1370'S (The 7j variation) go up to et6. Or else the other 7j one that has less dish (ML1371) goes from et15-et45, so extremley lupo/arosa friendly :)

If it were me, staggered fitment of ML1370 et6 at the rear, and ML1371 et20 or so at the front. :shades:;) And decked of course

Mikey

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/largepic.asp?i=2384577&noPics=1&imgsrv=1&current=1&make=SEAT&model=AROSA

Mini wheels and mini arches. Never been told they look hurrendous before tho thts a new 1

If the arches were extended towards the sills, and arches were put on the rear, and it was decked, i reakon it would look awesome :wub: Would look like an arosa hillclimb car!

It definatly has potential

I really think you should try this

Mikey

Edited by mike89

If the arches were extended towards the sills, and arches were put on the rear, and it was decked, i reakon it would look awesome :wub: Would look like an arosa hillclimb car!

It definatly has potential

I really think you should try this

Mikey

ur right. The reason that theres only arches on the front is because i bought a set of mini arches, the front arches looked ****, so i put the ones made for the rear of a mini on the front of the car. The reason it looks so **** at the back is a poor choice of lowering springs when i should have got coilys - but then again, from having the car standard ive only spent about £300 includin the wheels, springs, full interior done out and a few other bits n pieces.

I was going to get some 17" black n chrome 5 spoke tsw alloys n a big **** off spoiler but i'm not that much of a cock haha

I was going to get some 17" black n chrome 5 spoke tsw alloys n a big **** off spoiler but i'm not that much of a cock haha

Have you been sneaking a look into Kam's garage? He's gonna be mad if someone beats him to it.

:rolleyes: