straight through pipe ???

TILBOY

become pally with a tyre/exhaust place, they'll chop a few boxes out for you, not sure how many silencers are in a Lupo exhaust mind. I paid about 30 quid for a few boxes chopped out of my exhaust.

bear in mind MOT time with no cat...

and bear in mind underpowered 4 cylinder engines with noisy exhausts sound crap :)

become pally with a tyre/exhaust place, they'll chop a few boxes out for you, not sure how many silencers are in a Lupo exhaust mind. I paid about 30 quid for a few boxes chopped out of my exhaust.

bear in mind MOT time with no cat...

and bear in mind underpowered 4 cylinder engines with noisy exhausts sound crap :)

you forgot to put that in bold liam

you could probably get a full mild steel system made for <200. For it in stainless I'd probably expect to pay about 250-300.

just don't over do it on the bore size. a 2.5" exhaust can flow 300+bhp without much problem. So don't be going for a 3" straight through like so many people do, it'll sound ****, and probably perform worse.

ok so most so from wat i can gaver **** the straight through and and get a stainless !

i like the standard back box tho so dont really want to lose that ! im lookin for a 4-2-1 manifold!

what do most people do to get a nice sporty sound ! i dont want it loud!!!

i think you're best off going to a reputable custom exhaust place, tell them what you're after and they'll do there best to replicate that. if you have a local car forum they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

a 4-2-1 manifold can be found on ebay.