worth me puting a 3l front on my sport ???

jr

I think it could look good, here's some pics that i already had cos i thought about it for a bit.

lupokristian08.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupokristian01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This ones a bit more modded but still a 3L front! Might be the one you're talkind about Avrid.

lupodima_6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

no i like things clean and simple more, not that whole modded look. Like the silver one! only the grill i'm not sure about, want to keep my kamei grill and my round indicators. But the lower part of the bumper looks better that my Rieger front spoiler! Is that a direct replacement for the normal 1.4 front spoiler part?

Ummmm it looks like it on ETKA, there not a proper pic though

part number i reckon you need are 6E0805903CB41 which is the spoiler, then the two inserts, with or whitout spotlights

Arvid, you cannot fit the lower part of a 3L bumper straight into the 1.4 one, still IMO the Rieger front is the best looking one by far!!

As for the 3L front, I'm not too keen on it, but that's up to you mate, it's your car