Red lupo sport.

BAZIL

I dont think Ive ever seen a Red Sport before - looks good.

How is it compare to the Corsa? The missus it thinking of going the opposite to you, from Lupo Sport to Corsa SRI!

well the corsa was a really nice drive, very good car. cant really compare handling as the corsa is standard and the lupo is not standard at all.

and my corsa is for sale mate if you want to have a look if you misses is thinking about having 1.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201033366259812/sort/priceasc/usedcars/quicksearch/true/postcode/de656gt/radius/1/page/1?logcode=p

Out of her budget Im afraid mate certainly looks a very nice example though. I used to have a C and really liked it, would probably still have it if I hadnt crashed it.

Fair enough matey. ha ha well try not to crash your lupo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nearly time for summer and shows so got so much planned for my lupo, loads of updates coming soon,

ordered a new headunit, door componets a sub and amp , so thread on my custom bootbuild on the way.

front - rear bumper and bonnet going in the body shop,

This means i will have some original stuff for sale.

I dont think Ive ever seen a Red Sport before

I have a red sport too, and when i went looking for them (Birmingham and Oxford) we looked at another red sport too. I had the choice between two, dont think it is such a rare colour. Not like the white ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally De-wipered, It today looks much smoother,

had the day off work to plan my boot build, go body shop get a quote and de-wiper my beast

when it comes out the bodyshop going to slam it, gonna leave it high make it easier for bumper removal.

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

I dont think Ive ever seen a Red Sport before - looks good.

I have a red sport too, and when i went looking for them (Birmingham and Oxford) we looked at another red sport too. I had the choice between two, dont think it is such a rare colour. Not like the white ones.

There were 125 red sports, the third most popular colour.

Looks nice though mate.

With the back, the VW badge how'd you do it? like colour it in the middle and around?

Hi mate the rear badge splits into 2 parts, if your remove it you can split the vw from the back plate then just paint both parts the colours of your choice, clip back to together job done.