Club Lupo rolling road day at Awesome

AwesomeAl

Right guys,

I've started taking advance payments for the rolling road day - We really need 7 more payments to be in within 2 weeks of the Event, so the sooner you guys can get paid up, the quicker I can confirm the day as going ahead.

If you are on the list for going on the rollers, but don't actually want to go on the rollers, please PM me or reply in the thread and I will remove you from the list.

Payments can be accepted via:

* Paypal (to be sent as 'GIFT' payment)

* Credit or Debit Card over the phone (0161 776 0777 opt1)

* Credit or Debit card by Secure Online payment (PM Me for a Link to pay Online)

1. Sarah_Diamond - Lupo GTI

2. Robgti - Lupo GTI

3. 99hjhm - Lupo GTI - PAID

4. Copeycupra - Arosa 1.4 16v - PAID

5. MarkS - Lupo GTI

6. Lal B3N - Arosa 1.4 16v Sport

7. chrisc - Arosa 1.4 16v Sport

8. IDGM - Altea 2.0TDI

9. leweylupo - Lupo GTI - PAID

10. TWL - Lupo 1.4 16v Sport - PAID

If anyone else is wants to put their name down for the rolling road, Please let me know :)

Cheers, Al.

Awesome GTI Store.

Edited by AwesomeAl

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al the lupos looking really ill so I think Im going to have to remove myself from the list at the moment

If the even goes ahead and isnt full can I pay on the day? Just im not too sure if im going to get it fixed in time, lack of funds you see

Sam

Not a problem Sam!

Thanks for letting me know! I know it can't be helped.

If you do manage to get it sorted in time, As long as we've had a minimum of 10 payments, There won't be any problem in you paying cash on the day!

Hope you get it fixed soon!

Cheers, Al.

Just a quick reminder, we need at least 10 power runs paid for prior to Saturday 9th October.

If we don't have sufficient payments before the 9th, We will unfortunately have to cancel the rolling road day and any advance payments will be refunded!

Thanks James :)

2. Robgti - Lupo GTI

5. MarkS - Lupo GTI

6. Lal B3N - Arosa 1.4 16v Sport

7. chrisc - Arosa 1.4 16v Sport

8. IDGM - Altea 2.0TDI

9. leweylupo - Lupo GTI - PAID

10. TWL - Lupo 1.4 16v Sport - PAID

4 Paid! We need 6 more payments to confirm the day :)

Edited by AwesomeAl

An updated list of people I have not yet received any payment from.

2. Robgti - Lupo GTI

6. MarkS - Lupo GTI

7. Lal B3N - Arosa 1.4 16v Sport

8. chrisc - Arosa 1.4 16v Sport

9. IDGM - Altea 2.0TDI

Just a quick reminder to you guys, It is important that we receive payment before 8th October 2010, otherwise the rolling road day will need to be cancelled.

Cheers guys! :)

Edited by AwesomeAl

PM's will be sent today to the people who haven't yet acknowleged that they know they need to pay up :)

Taa, Al.

Al in case you are struggling with people paying.

I will bring mate in his Porsche for numbers & also can get another mate in his 965 Turbo one of 2 in Uk, only one UK Porsche Speed Yellow its a beast as well (have sent u a pm with details)

Please let me know asap if people don't pay up as could probably get you a few more Porsches so the rolling road could go ahead then all your time & efforts won't be wasted.

Failing that if you want get in touch as might be able to sort a Porsche day & bring Si's Gallardo down food for thought there ?

Gary

Edited by leweylupo

Can you take my car off the list please, thanks :)

Okie doke!

Al in case you are struggling with people paying.

I will bring mate in his Porsche for numbers & also can get another mate in his 965 Turbo one of 2 in Uk, only one UK Porsche Speed Yellow its a beast as well (have sent u a pm with details)

Please let me know asap if people don't pay up as could probably get you a few more Porsches so the rolling road could go ahead then all your time & efforts won't be wasted.

Failing that if you want get in touch as might be able to sort a Porsche day & bring Si's Gallardo down food for thought there ?

Gary

Nice one Garry

Like I say, there's plenty of people wanting to go on, We've only had two pull out so far, so not too disappointing, But would be ace to have a few porsches to make the day interesting :)

Okie doke!

Nice one Garry

Like I say, there's plenty of people wanting to go on, We've only had two pull out so far, so not too disappointing, But would be ace to have a few porsches to make the day interesting :)

ok will spk to Armo the owner of 965 & Wazza S2 & be in touch

thats Gary with one R :rolleyes:

Okie doke!

Nice one Garry

Al

have spoke to Armo with 965 both he & Wazza gonna come down with me.

Some serious BHP in this beast we need to have some workings out of bhp per ton to see if we can embarrass him although I very much doubt it.

Have told em to ring you with payment if they dont pay pm me as will give em a good kick to make sure they do

G

New List:

1. Sarah_Diamond - Lupo GTI -

2. Robgti - Lupo GTI -

5. MarkS - Lupo GTI -

6. chrisc - Arosa 1.4 16v Sport -

7. IDGM - Altea 2.0TDI -

8. leweylupo - Lupo GTI - PAID

9. TWL - Lupo 1.4 16v Sport - PAID

10. VinnyGTI - Lupo GTI -