diference betwen a1.4 75 bhp to a 100 bhp

kevin5288

hi guys i seen loads of arguments about this just every one says something diferent.

So what is the diference betwen 1.4 75bhp to a 100bhp.

some say is only the ecu and exhaust and some say the bottom end, cam,injectores,ecu and exhaust.

Can any one tel me what is the diference betwen them two.......

thanks..

ECU map

Throttle body

Inlet manifold

Inlet cam

Exhaust manifold

Exhaust

as well as:

Rear discs

Shallow spare wheel well for center exit

Front fogs

I think the gearbox may also be different but may be wrong

There are less sports around than the 75bhp model making them more sought after and worth just that little bit more =) for me that was a big must have ;)

AFAIK, the back seats in the Sport fold flatter than in the 75hp models.

There are less sports around than the 75bhp model making them more sought after and worth just that little bit more =) for me that was a big must have ;)

And that was the reason you bought one? That's got to be the most sad 'scene' thing I've read on here in a long long time.

Edited by IDGM

AFAIK, the back seats in the Sport fold flatter than in the 75hp models.

And that was the reason you bought one? That's got to be the most sad 'scene' thing I've read on here in a long long time.

How is that sad, i bought my lupo for many many reasons not just because it is a rarer more sought after model, i wanted a gti but they were all out of my price range and so i opted for the next best thing...I could have gone for a 1.4 s but i thought why when I can get a sport for just that bit more money?? To me thats quite a logical thing to do...

plus i plan to do quite a fair bit with my car.

To be fair to Nina the logic makes perfect sense.....

The rarer the model, the less on the market, the better the residual value and the more likely you are to achieve a decent price when you come to sell on...

Or were you just taking the p*ss out of her use of words??

Well yes, i quite simply answered the question, I noted one of the major differences between the 1.4s and the sport, sorry if this offended certain individuals causing quite an unreasonable reaction. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...