So, who wants to talk mountain bikes? :)

jabbles21

So what bikes have you got, had, like, seen, ridden, fantasize about? And where do you ride them?!

Any good stories? How do you find mountain biking crossed with owning a Lupo?

Hope some of you out there fancy a bike related chat! :P

Gilly.

used to have a marin team downhill, best place i rode was a bike holiday in the mountains in the south of spain, there was a 5 mile run that dropped 5000 feet with a section called kamakazi. and also 6 of us racing downhill through a city in spain jumping flights of stairs, racing motorbikes and knocking spanish people out of the way was good. :lol:

heres my bike when i got it gt avalanche 1.0

30487_10150196356545201_682885200_12439134_469586_n.jpg

runing v8 pedals now and a few over bits and bobs i want 150mm travel folks as well

but looking at maybe building a new bike or getting a trek remidy as i had a go of one up ceod y brinin the over day and i must say it was amazing

coed llandegla is 10 mins down the lane for me so its my second home at the moment doing the black run at least twice a week

matt

09 Sunday with 10 Boxxers and the usual, mavic, maxxis e-thirteen and Hope finishing kit. It doesnt fit in the Lupo!

Edited by bobbo

think ill get some when ive got some spare money loops eating my wallet as we speak at the moment also does anyone know were i could get a cheap but decent set of 100 folks for a gt as my mates have seized and he hasnt got a good income

matt

I've got one of the late orrange 222's with the floating rear disk option and boxxers. Usual hope, E13 and hope ti 6's. Also got a coyote dual frame runing psylo XC and hayes. A random alu hard tail frame with project 2s and maguras. A set of 2005 maraz 66 vf lt forks and a orange Mr O world cup frame with longer travel rear shock and Jr T's that are for sale...

Lupo_Gaz that is a bike and a half!

And it's nice to see so many MTBing fans! I Just got rid of a custom NS Metropolis Jump bike, but am hoping to build up a 4X bike after christmas and get involved in some racing etc.

Cheers, Gilly.

Lupo_Gaz that is a bike and a half!

And it's nice to see so many MTBing fans! I Just got rid of a custom NS Metropolis Jump bike, but am hoping to build up a 4X bike after christmas and get involved in some racing etc.

Cheers, Gilly.

i'll see if i can get some pics up this evening.