Bristol/Gloucestershire

Hey

Anyone in this region fancy meeting up on a monthly basis. Cribbs Causeway would be the obvious choice but we could try somewhere else. Plan would be to have a chat and a drink poss. grab a bite to eat. Ok, I'm going to start a list, so stick your name down if you want to give this a go....

1. Oakgreen16V

Hey

Anyone in this region fancy meeting up on a monthly basis. Cribbs Causeway would be the obvious choice but we could try somewhere else. Plan would be to have a chat and a drink poss. grab a bite to eat. Ok, I'm going to start a list, so stick your name down if you want to give this a go....

1. Oakgreen16V

2.YIDDOX46

I personally don't attend but there is a car meet every sunday at Cribs, club is "modified GB".

I'm not part of the forum and I'll only attend once every six months purely down to friends dragging me along

They do seem to attract alot of mags eg Fast Car / Max power etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.Oakgreen16V

2.williamz

I live 2 mins from Cribbs and up the all the time, so im in :)

Usually a meet by TK MAXX on a sunday night, not always good but some nice cars turn out now and agian

• 2 weeks later...

There is also a VAGowners meet every 3-4 weeks at the bowlplex undercover carpark at longwell green :) seen some lupos and rossers there before. Next one is 26th august at 7:30. Im driving from Bath if anyone wants to meet and travel up?

ow yeh and im down for doing this one aswell if thats alright :)

Edited by Oldey

• 1 month later...

Would it not be good to have a Lupo only monthly or bi-monthly meet? I'm sure we have enough members within this region. We sucessfully manage to get 6-8 MK2 Golfs together at the Toby Cavery Glos. every month, I know it doesn't sound a lot, but it makes for a good meet. I'm sure we could do the same with us Lupo guys.

Would it not be good to have a Lupo only monthly or bi-monthly meet? I'm sure we have enough members within this region. We sucessfully manage to get 6-8 MK2 Golfs together at the Toby Cavery Glos. every month, I know it doesn't sound a lot, but it makes for a good meet. I'm sure we could do the same with us Lupo guys.

im well up for this.. cribbs causeway is a good central place to meet i think, see whos interested and sort a date.. i will be there :)

set a date and time then its be there or be square :)

Good plan, anytime apart from this weekend is good for me really so just set a date, time and place and I will be there. Well if I don't get lost that is because I don't know my way around that well haha.

I haven't really noticed much lupos since I came down and am quite upset about it lol