High Peaks, Low Dubs.

katiestalker

flyer.jpg

PeakVAG are having a northern meet at Barn Farm in Birchover, Derbyshire on Sunday 22nd of August from lunchtime onwards. We are a friendly social VAG club based in the Northwest and we are always looking to recruit new members. Everyone is welcome to come along to the above gathering and see what we are all about. The more the merrier! All we ask is that you drive carefully/considerately through birchover on your way there and way home.

If anyone needs any more information feel free to ask here.... or pm me and I will do my best to answer.

I noticed this on PVC :) Might pop down, depending hen my hol is, sometime around them dates so Ill have to check :)

Yay :D Yes Liam, please keep it away for this show :P

Adrian, you coming?

Ermmmm im not sure iv booked VW festival off so I will have to try and suck up with the boss a little and try getting it off, damn you for being the weekend after!

What is it just a meet or is their S+S too?

• 2 weeks later...

Ive only had it a couple of weeks but its got some ats cups on that need a refurb for one. and the bodywork isnt 100% :P

and im picky like that lol :D

Im from near mansfield so its pretty local, its just if i get time off work and stuff

How it looks atm...

IMAG0167.jpg

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

as you know katie im there :) make sure goody saves me a space!! i dont enjoy walkin.... :D

40498_10150231909225523_661260522_14233391_5099164_n.jpg

Edited by Piers