so what are we doing at GTI International - have we booked a stand?

alexfernihough

Alot of car clubs are boycotting the event, in an official respect. I intend to do the same.

People are more than welcome attend, as I am, but the club won't be represented in an offical capacity.

Look forward to seeing your car though Alex! Did you sort out a way of coverting to 5 stud?

well if it wasn't for all the work i'm having done then i wouldnt attend but i've got to show off what i've had done.

yeah i figured out what i've got to do i've just got to get some adapters from 4x100 to 5x130 H&R do them but i'm trying to find a supplier for the part in the uk.

I tried dubsport but the monkey on the end of the phone didn't have a clue what i was on about so i asked him to find me a price for the parts and i still havn't had a reply.

Oh why does the word new always appear in red too?

Mention me my name is paul just say green lupo keskin rims they know all about me

they may sought you out a deal plus they deal with H&R

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />