few mods on the front bumper. painted this friday progress ;D

gti-dan

seen you today m8 @ JDM allstars in washington Nissan????

i think if not il probs waved to a random bloke then lol

yeh its me bud ;) sory didnt see ya i was lukin for a space to park haha. yeh i seen ya car aswell. its cany low!! was gna park next to u wen i was standn in que waitn but it got moving thankgod, bloody freezing this morning haha

cant belive how clean ures looks m8 tis well nice !!! lol gonna get lower soon just waitin for minilites to arrive :)

was canny cold like, got peices of rubber inbedded in my face of the driftin lol

cant belive how clean ures looks m8 tis well nice !!! lol gonna get lower soon just waitin for minilites to arrive :)

was canny cold like, got peices of rubber inbedded in my face of the driftin lol

cheers bud glad u lyk it. ooo very nice will luk beltas with them on!!. yeh the weather was dodgy kept going warm n cold, n haha!! i had loadza black dotts al over me face to haha. u know if thers any cruises or vw cruises on round our way?? wudnt mind popping up.

Looks good :) Reds definitely the best colour :D

cheers bud was having a spy at yours before aswell luks very nice, wudnt have any other colour!! ;) haha

• 8 months later...

little update..... was sick of the grey n wanted to do sum different.... so went abit focus rs crazy... hate it or love :) :)

001.jpg

022.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

Edited by gti-dan

What size are the wheels?

Stance / wheels combo looks epic

cheers pal.... wheels at front are 7.5 wth 60mm drop.... as for rear 8inch width with aduster rings al way to bottom... debaiting weather to take them out and get the front lowered 80mm again... just so many speed bumps where i live grr!!!

hate.

Love the stance and wheel choice thgough, they looked top in grey!

fair play dude.... sick of grey n black white etc... gettn to common and boring now... was gna go f1 liquid yellow... or this mini chocolate colour.... haha

back sits fine id wind the front down a tad togive it a slight nose down rake

yeh it seems to b sittn as if there were to big fatys in the back.... think thatl be sorted next weekend tho

Fail :lol: plus not as low as mine :)

failed in a awsume way considering u copyed wheels and roof......typical common morpeth laddy wth ne ideas!! haha :P:P.... and not for long dude... its getttn slamped next weeknd..... u ordered ya modern lines.??? im get sum from me pal soon... just for when the winter comes lyk.... :P :P haha

Love the wheels!

OK with the mirrors.

It's a no for me on the badges. Blacked would have been a better option IMO.

Good work though! Loving the CLASH!