few mods on the front bumper. painted this friday progress ;D

gti-dan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

little update to the lupo... needed new seals in box and didnt have the patience to wait for repaird... so sourced new box... and took the opptitunity to make the engine bay luk well... progress so far...

003-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

parts painted in flash red... focus rs ultimate green and ford graphit grey

powder coated parts>.......

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

replaces nuts and bolts... with stainless and zinc plated one's....

019-2.jpg

have yet to collect gearbox which is also green and powdercoated rocket cover in red.... :) :) will keep you posted on build... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought this would look really haphazard and messy, but it actually really looks good! the red ht leads thru the green surround makes it for me. the monster sticker on the cambelt cover helps to break up the red there nicely.

• 11 months later...

just a little update of what ive been doing to car still plenty more work on the go tho.. just a little sneak pic of the engine bay :) enjoy people.

engine.jpg

thanks mate :) yeh i see what ya mean... but with the leads been red as standard wasnt in to much hurry to change them. dash is out now. will be back this tuesday. should be another update on thursday :D

looks good, much effort to sort the engine out? got a feeling i'll be playing with mine soon as it keeps getting stuck in reverse! May aswell repaint all of mine whilst im at it, what paint did ya use? and i want red HT leads..