Anyone else?

SARAHGTI

I fitted a football tshirt to a whippet today.

He not look impressed

:lol:

Nothing you say takes me by surprise anymore... and worryingly most of it is true too!

...especially most of the Kenzie jokes :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenzie is in Big Brother now, we can rest for a while

He was unimpressed for 2 reasons, A he was a dog and dogs do not enjoy clothing (despite what some people think) and B he was an Irish whippet.

The only thing the world cup is good for is clearing the roads for me to go out for a big'ol thrash in the car!

Hit the nail on the head with that one, i was saying the exact same thing to my mate yesterday. That and going

out and chatting up all the 'girlfriends' that have gone out to escape the football and the lads :lol:

The thing that really gets me is the people that stick 3 - 4 flags on their car. Cant help seeing them and thinking you sad pikey tw @. I think car flags are just really chavy in the first place they have lovely personized the St George's Cross. Its not about patriotism how many people that are flying the cross can telly you anything about it, to them its the 'football flag' and just another commercial exploit for someone to sell to them. I don't mean to come across so anal about it but i am so that is the way it is.

Edited by Unheard