Stalker's Lupo - !!!FOR SALE!!!

katiestalker

hi which type of kws are they? how old? and are the collars free to move?

KW V1s, just under 2 years old and yes.

well if you and joe hadn't already cleaned me out i might just have :P

Haha I do apologise, but get saving and they're yours :)

Haha I do apologise, but get saving and they're yours :)

haha i think im gunna have to hold back with the spending my money, my gf is gunna kill me if i keep going!

i really dont get why they haven't sold yet tho???

haha i think im gunna have to hold back with the spending my money, my gf is gunna kill me if i keep going!

i really dont get why they haven't sold yet tho???

Haha Joe doesn't have that problem, I think I spent more than him most of the time :P I know me neither, people wanted them before they were for sale and now nobody does! :(

Haha Joe doesn't have that problem, I think I spent more than him most of the time :P I know me neither, people wanted them before they were for sale and now nobody does! :(

Ha I ment to be off away in a few weeks that's why I'm not ment to be spending money! :/

Yeh dont make sence? Such nice wheels aswell!

LUPO IS UP FOR SALE!!!

2004, 1.4S, 48,000 miles, Tornado Red.

Has been extremely looked after with regular cleans, its very rare that you will see this car dirty. Interior is very clean, will wet vac the seats when the weather is on my side. I can't fault the car at all, runs great, no problems at all with the engine.

The paint is immaculate and the colour really shines, most panels recently been resprayed, no dents down either side as they have also just been removed.

New discs and pads will be fitted before selling.

This is just a brief explanation -

PM me for more details and pictures!

Or text me 07976 718935

Edited by katiestalker

You should've just bought my car ;) £15 deal!

i know, haha if i didnt already have mine i probs would have!

someone will snap it up....they would be mad not to? and i will pick them up when joe sorts me out with these coilovers if thats cool???

hopping its tuesday or wednesday coz im so busy at work and its the only time i have off....for god knows how long?

i know, haha if i didnt already have mine i probs would have!

someone will snap it up....they would be mad not to? and i will pick them up when joe sorts me out with these coilovers if thats cool???

hopping its tuesday or wednesday coz im so busy at work and its the only time i have off....for god knows how long?

Yeah well I'll ask him what day you're going down and if I'm free I'll pop down for the day, if not I'll post them its not a problem :)