Cheap insurance?

Elsom92

Elsom92, I think what people have been trying to say is:

Confused.com, gocompare, moneysupermarket, comparethemarket and the like don't spend millions on advertising making stupid T.V. adverts with annoyingly catchy tunes and phrases for you to ignore them, join a free members club and post "who's cheap for insurance?".

SURELY, YOU'VE SEEN AT LEAST ONE OF THESE ADVERTS SOMEWHERE ADVERTISING CHEAP CAR INSURANCE!!!

If you still don't get the point we are trying to make try typing each of the highlighted pieces of red text above into a revolutionary thing called a internet search engine, I recommend www.google.co.uk, just incase you don't want one of them is and post on here "what is the best search engine"?

you bullies haha. I feel sorry for the guy now.

Quinn Direct seem to be good for younger drivers, however they should come up on comparison websites...

A simple £0.50 membership fee on sign up should be sufficient to rid this forum of ridiculous questions like this one!

A simple £0.50 membership fee on sign up should be sufficient to rid this forum of ridiculous questions like this one!

Little harsh. This is why i think it would be a great idea to have an insurance sub forum. Maybe one for how to remove side strips and badges too? :lol:

In my personal experience, going direct got good results - Churchill was £320 TPFT (1.0 unmodded) last year, moved to Aviva this year for £300 fully comp. Comparison sites were asking in the £500 range for the latter.