Where can i get a TA Technix C Spanner?

Paul_c

Hi...

As my last post mentioned i've picked up a set of TA Technix Coilovers that i hope will fit a non GTI lupo.

Might be worth mentioning that i havent bought a lupo yet! lol

Does anybody know where i can get the correct size C Spanner to adjust them?

Cheers

Hi...

As my last post mentioned i've picked up a set of TA Technix Coilovers that i hope will fit a non GTI lupo.

Might be worth mentioning that i havent bought a lupo yet! lol

Does anybody know where i can get the correct size C Spanner to adjust them?

Cheers

ebay :P

Most people get there TA Technix from PhilJ. His company is called Jackson Tuning.

Drop them a line and ask? sales@jacksontuning.co.uk

As far as i'm aware they order them in directly from germany, but you never know, they may have a spare one lying around?

Most people get there TA Technix from PhilJ. His company is called Jackson Tuning.

Drop them a line and ask? sales@jacksontuning.co.uk

As far as i'm aware they order them in directly from germany, but you never know, they may have a spare one lying around?

Thanks for the info guys, i will follow through with those options!

Just thinking.. is there anybody in the north east area that have TA Technix coilovers?? I just want to make sure that these used ones aren't siezed at the current set height...

If they are new TA Texnid's, You won't need adjusters, just do them by hand

If they are second hand, then don't bother buying a spanner cos they'll probably already be seized!

Guest mirrorblanks

pretty much all coilovers are the same and use the same type of c spanner, can buy them off ebay or i got mine from burton power

Guys, thanks again...

Yes they are second hand and without having a lupo i'm taking a gamble on both fronts- although they were a good price. Should hopefully get them mid-week (19/20th), so i'll see how they really look and adjust (or not) etc...

;)

I do not advise the purchase of TA-Techinics for the same price before buying the V-MAXX.

big hug.

LMAO! VMAXX are just as crap as TA-Technix. What with them being made by the EXACT SAME COMPANY!

Hot Tuning, Jamex, JOM, TA Technix, Janspeed and Vmaxx are all made by the same company.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Either them or Awesome or KamRacing

Got these from a seller on ebay: C'Spanner

Good piece of kit, excellent quality and at £8.99 for two spanners you can't go wrong! ;)

On the subject of my coilovers i'm happy with my purchase and i realise they are not the most expensive or best. They seem great and had not siezed. I now need to buy a Lupo to fit them to lol. Actually does anybody have a height guide so i have an idea on where to set them for say a 60mm drop? ...or should i just guess then adjust on car?

For picture lovers... here you go! B)

32521_426892204934_583049934_5443394_119329_n.jpg