Stretched Tyres!

lupoluigi

Teardrops are 14x6 aren't they? Not gonna get much stretch on them anyway. Are you going to places asking if they'll do stretched tyres?

Might be better just telling them what size you want if so, maybe the word 'stretch' puts them off.

Either way, you'll just have to keep trying different places, someone will do it!

What size are you going for?

thanks for the quick reply dude!

yeah they are 14s, but not entirely sure what would look best on there have you any recoomendations? I have been ringing around loads of places, even wales coast customs dont do it !i was tempted to do it myself with some part worns, but not sure how that would go down, my mate has just brought a tyre machinefor 2 gs but he hasnt done it before is it easy?

:wacko:

With the amount of stretch you're gonna get on 6's, they'll pop on straight away like any other tyre, no need for any special methods.

Have a look at 'thom's Members car thread, he has 155/55 (I think) tyres on his P-Slots, that are the same size as Teardrops.

Try tyrestretch.com for more pictures.

with a 155/55/14 (like others have said probably the best on this sized wheel) your're looking at this:-

6_155_55_R14_Nankang_NS2_4.jpg

But results do vary with different brand tyre.