quick help me

lupo_1.0

They will fit but with a lot of work. I have 17's and am running about `80-85mm` lowered and it took a fair bit of work to get car to drive without rubbing.

Still 18's have been done...ask LupoGaz on here. He used to have a `non-Gti` Lupo on 18's.

yeah been there done that... you will need et40's to get the wheels on i did it on the 1.4 on the eibach 45mm spings. but they did settle down alot. i think the tyres that i had where 195/35/18 or 205 i can't remember.. doesn't need much work doing to it.

http://tinypic.com/f9lpg if u click on the link its a pic of johns car , its a 1 litre loop on 17" voodoos and hes thinking about getting rid of them as he said its slowed the loop down , 17" look massive but just remeber if they rub near MOT time u'd be screwed

the only mod i needed to do is in the inside of the arch where the platic guard overlaps the metal down at the bottom i needed to clip that down a bit.. yeah it was slower but looked sweet.