My 18th B-Day Suprise

Rathy_21

Well its my 18th on sunday was hpoing for a car well i got an early present yesterday it four of some thing but they wernt wheels they were legs turns out they got me a dog but to me thats better than a car i love animals it was a little girl as we already have a boy as i done so well training the boy over the past 7 months they thought to get me my own dog as a mate for him so they brought me my little bailey so we now have harley and bailey and my dad intends to breed when they are 2 years old which means i get half the pups and at roughly £1000 a piece and upto 14 pups means i got £ signs in my eyes :D

This my dads dog Harley AKA "Big Boy"

10463519667a12348082102o.jpg

And this is now my little Bailey AKA "Bubby"

10463519667a12348082077o.jpg

Now you know where she got here nickname :P

My fav feature of her is her bright white chest

10463519667a12348082153o.jpg

lol shes little too intrested in the camera for me to get her chest but you can see a little of it

Size comparison

10463519667a12348082130o.jpg

theres only a month between them his 9 months shes 8 months he weights 8st and she is 4 1/2st

Any 1 else got dogs or pets put them up would love to see them :D

Edited by Rathy_21

I've got 2 dogs, both whippets and both bitches. Only have 1 picture from a couple of years ago:

DSC01150Small-1.jpg

Always had whippets since I was a young kid, love them. Sleep most of the day, very friendly then they go and kill rabbits when you take them out in the fields.

awsome some of my family in ireland have them when we are on hunts when they see the rabbit holy they go like a bullet out of a gun nice dogs lazy just like mine sleep eat and poo lol :P

Edited by Rathy_21

Well its my 18th on sunday was hpoing for a car well i got an early present yesterday it four of some thing but they wernt wheels they were legs turns out they got me a dog but to me thats better than a car i love animals it was a little girl as we already have a boy as i done so well training the boy over the past 7 months they thought to get me my own dog as a mate for him so they brought me my little bailey so we now have harley and bailey and my dad intends to breed when they are 2 years old which means i get half the pups and at roughly £1000 a piece and upto 14 pups means i got £ signs in my eyes :D

This my dads dog Harley AKA "Big Boy"

10463519667a12348082102o.jpg

And this is now my little Bailey AKA "Bubby"

10463519667a12348082077o.jpg

Now you know where she got here nickname :P

My fav feature of her is her bright white chest

10463519667a12348082153o.jpg

lol shes little too intrested in the camera for me to get her chest but you can see a little of it

Size comparison

10463519667a12348082130o.jpg

theres only a month between them his 9 months shes 8 months he weights 8st and she is 4 1/2st

Any 1 else got dogs or pets put them up would love to see them :D

nice dogs m8 , PS add me on ps3 i see u have one lol , thelimitedone

Iv got a cocker spaniel called murphy and the mrs has got a beagle called bailey.... Don't ever get a beagle lol.

ha ha my uncle has a springer spaniel and no word of a lie the thing must do about 25mph its nuts and it jumps around 2ft into the air like a springbuck

i heard that begals are hyper is that just the odd 1 or they all like it ?

nice dogs m8 , PS add me on ps3 i see u have one lol , thelimitedone

well it was my ps3 until i sold it to my dad :P when we brought the tv from currys the bloke didnt stop if you have ps3 it does this that and all that malarky

so in stead of him buying 1 i sold him mine pocketed the cash and still get to use it when no 1 is watching the telly :D

Yh love me dogs cant wait for them to be fully matured to breed them gonna be hard to let the pups go but i think i can part with them at grand a pup :P

Might keep the runt and call him scrappy :D

ha ha my uncle has a springer spaniel and no word of a lie the thing must do about 25mph its nuts and it jumps around 2ft into the air like a springbuck

i heard that begals are hyper is that just the odd 1 or they all like it ?

Apparently they're all a bit crazy! My spaniel has his moments to be fair though lol.

Loving the present mate, top dog.

This is millie :)

M1.jpg

This is Tyler, we had to put her to sleep 2 weeks ago due to a tumor, that was tough as she was my girl. :(

T2.jpg

This is Bill, he's ace, it could be a she though :lol:

IMG_4162.jpg

We also have a cat, a rabbit and some fish.....we like animals :D

Loving the present mate, top dog.

This is millie :)

M1.jpg

This is Tyler, we had to put her to sleep 2 weeks ago due to a tumor, that was tough as she was my girl. :(

T2.jpg

This is Bill, he's ace, it could be a she though :lol:

IMG_4162.jpg

We also have a cat, a rabbit and some fish.....we like animals :D

are love millie's face my dads dog harley had the same collar as her when he was about 3 months old and he snapped it on a walk dunno if it was fualty but shame that u had to put tyler to sleep my mum and dad had a staff befor these 2. I was brought up with all my life lived until he was 17 so hard but he was incontinent so i knew it was for the best love the candy corn i was gonna get one but we had a garter befor and it got a bit snappy so gave it to a family member so i got rex instead we got fish but thy suck :P

Rex

10463519667a12369646148o.jpg

Edited by Rathy_21

Apparently they're all a bit crazy! My spaniel has his moments to be fair though lol.

lol we fort it was just his we had her run 50 meters in 10-15secs chasing a green laser pointer on a track but shes constanly hyper only time she aint pacing is when shes asleep

Edited by Rathy_21

are love millie's face my dads dog harley had the same collar as her when he was about 3 months old and he snapped it on a walk dunno if it was fualty but shame that u had to put tyler to sleep my mum and dad had a staff befor these 2. I was brought up with all my life lived until he was 17 so hard but he was incontinent so i knew it was for the best love the candy corn i was gonna get one but we had a garter befor and it got a bit snappy so gave it to a family member so i got rex instead we got fish but thy suck :P

Millie's a diabetic and costs us a fortune, and just recently become incontinent too...more money :o

Dont know too much about all the morphs for the corns but i thought it was an amel...??? :lol: looks nice though, would like a striped one next.

Rex is ace, never had a lizard, are they not hard to handle being quite fast???

Millie's a diabetic and costs us a fortune, and just recently become incontinent too...more money :o

Dont know too much about all the morphs for the corns but i thought it was an amel...??? :lol: looks nice though, would like a striped one next.

Rex is ace, never had a lizard, are they not hard to handle being quite fast???

Well I ain't had no trouble with him running as his quite placid he was skittish when I 1st got him but he settled down after 2 weeks no he sits around got a couple of pics but i'm on iPhone at the moment so I'll put up 2moz

Cool, but is that a thermometer? Shouldn't it be inside the tank?? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing but looking at it he does have the side that tells you the temp facing the fish so I guess it's for the fish to see the outside temperature rather than Ben to see the water temperature :confused:

Rex

10463519667a12369646148o.jpg

Think garters are snappy in general, my friends was a right bugger.

Love beardy's expressions

16964_1320927781166_1169965083_9804.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Iv got a cocker spaniel called murphy and the mrs has got a beagle called bailey.... Don't ever get a beagle lol.

I've got a cocker spaniel too, lovely dogs :) I really want a beagle but I've heard similar before, are they really mental?