windows down on car starting.

ALEXIO

he lives in romania pretty good weather ! Plus leave him alone he wants to look like a gangsta when he starts up his car lol :D

This is definately possible although not sure how expensive it would be or how to do it from experience.

I would have thought that all you'd need is a wire from the ignition to the roll feature on both windows. As soon as the ignition was activated the roll feature on the windows should also be activated.

It could be as easy as the price of some wire and locating the correct wires to tap into.

Edited by LupoGTiNAB

he lives in romania pretty good weather ! Plus leave him alone he wants to look like a gangsta when he starts up his car lol :D

he's right. i live in romania and the weather here is pretty hot during summer.plus that i don't have air con, so i thought that i would be more easy for me if the windows would go down automatically when i start the engine :D

Edited by ALEXIO

he's right. i live in romania and the weather here is pretty hot during summer.plus that i don't have air con, so i thought that i would be more easy for me if the windows would go down automatically when i start the engine :D

If I open my doors with the key and leave the key turned the windows go down with the turn of the key and visa-versa when I lock the car.

for pressing two window switches when u get into the car and for the inconvienence of having to put them up if weather is a bit crappy a particular day..... I don't see the point lol!