GLASGOW MEET !!!

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had the car washed and i slight wax , couldnt be bothered giving it a full on number , so we will bbe there as soon as we can , so i am away to work now c u there!

yup i agree with paddy here good meet and good show on johns part comin over as well , good to put some names to the faces , however no pics due to minimalist light

whos got the silver lupo with rounded rear arches i saw in go up bogs brae about 30mins ago and it went off towards bellshill mcds, i was in a wee fiesta, i did c some of u in hamilton and glasgow forte but the girl driving the fiesta didnt want to go over cos the nick of the fiesta, shes changing it real soon though

BCM sounds like someone who just bumped into the crowd,

I was there but didnt take the lupo, had been shopping during the day with a lady friend using her red fiesta we did go to the forte and hamilton, it was a 5 door red N reg fiesta, she didnt want to go over cos the nick of her car, shes a bit embarrased by it.

I couldnt bring p88bel still got slow punctures and the wring is so much everywhere that cant take a passenger at the moment, Im gonna need to take out seats and carpet to hide em all, at the moment run the risk getting caught up in it or the nos tubes

Sorry guys but ill have her out showing her off soon hopefully, I think im going to opt for the mag feature with fast modifed before max power so should be in at again over next few months

dont ask for paddy to fit it for u though , it will end up involving tin foil and duct tape , i think johns looks cool ,and the way that daryl had his lookd quite cool , but no cold air feeds so wouldnt make much difference other than noise

thx to every1 that came along, the turn out was well worth the 60 mile trip

i got there a little early :oops: so just sat in the car and played ma gameboy advance SP untill will showed up. (nice wheels m8)

good to see sum new faces too. pity my loop was a bloody mess lol.

loved it wen we were all in convoy on the motorway! pity that fecking s*xo "had" to pull in between us all evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

thx to will for the eventful trip home :wink: (just kidding)

i was as lost as u m8!!! and hope the tyres were ok...

oh yeh, thanks to paddy for the slagging off about my 1 LITRE!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hope to see uz guys soon. scottish john biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />