iv sold my sport! ;-(

billstein9

as above. i sold it today, about 6 hours ago and i already miss it. i know people always say they miss stuff when its gone but on the drive home after part exing my lupo i kept thinking to myself "my lupo could have got into that gap....... my lupo wouldnt be able to get other that speed bump" etc. as also mentioned i have p/xed and gone to the dark side...... a 6n2 polo gti. im sorry

i want to start a family in the next year or so so i needed a bigger car and i didnt want a golf so i got a 5 door polo.

please dont hate me lol

ill get some pics up soon. its already broken down on me!

i dont know what happened, i drove it from doncaster to huddersfield (via a mcdonalds for the gf)and when i got home i turned the engine off, as it was idling at 1k, and tried t start it up again but the battery was flat as a fart. it wouldnt even spin the starter motor. i though it was the immobiliser at first but then the clocks did thier little judering thing. i charged the battery up just enough to turn the engine over and for it to fire up. its been fine since then.

bad times mate! pics of the new one? you got it yet?

i text u a pic of it bud. ye i picked it up at 5.00 tday

Ah mate, didn't know you were selling up. I think I'm following suit in the near future unfortunately as I could do with the cash :(

I guess that's why you rang me the other day? Was working so I couldn't answer and then totally forgot to call you back D'OH! How's the new motor then? Have to meet up before I sell the GTI

Ah mate, didn't know you were selling up. I think I'm following suit in the near future unfortunately as I could do with the cash :(

I guess that's why you rang me the other day? Was working so I couldn't answer and then totally forgot to call you back D'OH! How's the new motor then? Have to meet up before I sell the GTI

alright bud, i wa ringing cos i wondered if u wanted some solid head rests. dont sell ur gti u will miss it. the polo is already in bits and parts are going to get repaired, as the alternator is broken.