Club Lupo Stand for Springfest?

Amber

I've just stuck this in Driver's Lounge for now as i'm not sure what sort of interest there will be, if any.

I was speaking to a few members at a local meet today about perhaps getting a Clubstand together for GTi Springfest at Santa Pod on 11th April.

Anyone interested?/Think it's worth it?

I've been a couple of years running and it's always a pretty good day out.

Info here: http://www.vwaction.com/gtispring/

Have you done any info regarding setting up a stand?

I don't think there should be more than 6 cars though, keeping it tidy. Lupos of different types as well, clean and very well done (Caspers?), completely out there and different (LGGs?), something with bass (:D), etc etc.

Okay this isn't looking too bad. I think it'd be nice to get as many cars as possible for this one. I'll have to find out whether there's a limit/how many cars we can have, and if there is and people are up for it, I guess we'll have to do some voting?

I'll come but i certainly dont want to be on the show stand. just come along for the crack.

Al - have you got another lupo?!.. or your waiting for the bora to see first?

Plan A:

Sell Bora --> Buy Apartment --> Buy Lupo.

Sounds like a good plan :)

Went to look at an appartment near work yesterday and if I'm honest, the only reason I'd live there is to make it easier to get to work. So gona keep looking. Bora still for sale though. Hopefully help me get a better deposit.

Have you done any info regarding setting up a stand?

I don't think there should be more than 6 cars though, keeping it tidy. Lupos of different types as well, clean and very well done (Caspers?), completely out there and different (LGGs?), something with bass (:D), etc etc.

thanks mate! haha

the stand last year was POOR! if we get some good cars im down for it! :D

I'll be there for sure though

P.S there isnt a stand limit, you could literally park anywhere!

I'm going down on the Saturday and stopping in a hotel, as the Mrs won't do camping in April. I'm getting some practice in at York the weekend before too :D

The aim is a 14 second pass in the VR, need to get it closer to 1000kgs though. :huh:

See you there :D