• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, Do you have the Bonnet still?

Thanks

Ray

Sorry, sold.

Hi can u help me just got my car back from my ex and he has taken the fusebox for the battery and the dipstick so i am in desperate need of these parts its a 52 plate 1.4 lupo, im in south wales and am happy to cover postage aswell has the cost of the items, any help would be great thanks minky xx

Will PM.

Hi Mate,

Long shot, but do you have the convenience unit for the Lupo?

Our's is doing WEIRD things including deadlocking both doors, so I have to climb in through the boot!

The comfort-open feature works on the key, but not comfort-close...strange.

T

Will PM.

Do you still have the rear bumper? If you do could you drop me a pm with a price please.

Thanks Daryl

Will PM.

Hi there does it have remote locking? If so i'm after the interior sensor/remote receiver from the headlining...

Cheers

Rob

Sorry, no RCL.

is it a disc braked axle at the back?

Drums, sorry.

is the cylinder head for sale? if so i would be more than willing to take if off your hands for the right amount of beer tokens ;)

cheers

gaz

Engine went as a whole.

Sorry.

How much for white dials if it has them ?

and the cup holder/coin tray if it's a DIN slot one!

Has white dials, DIN cupholder sold.

Will PM about the clocks.

wondering how much for passenger door and rear wing if you still have thanks.

Will PM.

Edited by pro3mark

Any chance of a front wiper linkage ?

Will PM.

do u have the stock struts and springs?? if so i need some

rob

Yes, will PM.

hello any chance you have the inner door pull release handles in chrome and door pulls ?

Will PM.

hi, do you still have the passenger side wing??

PM'd.

Hey Mark :shades:

Have you got a Rear O/S seat belt ? in black please

Cheers 12

Guest cream2cream

Do you have all the locks and key? My little girl has lost my one n only key so I'm having to replace my ignition and door locks!

you need to get the key coded or need the ecu and alarm box, its not as easy as just puttin the barrel in the car will never start :wacko::blink:

Guest cream2cream

Mine is only a basic model SDI - no alarm or ECU to worry about and for anything else I have VAGTacho n VAGCOM.

mate EVERY CAR has a ecu i can guarantee u it wont work, ur key will need to b coded into the ecu for it to start, best call uir local dealer up they'll say the same, will charge u 100quid AT LEAST for new key and u'll ave to get the car dragged there for the coding 1/2hrs labour :wacko:

Sorry didn't mean no ECU I meant no central locking. That'll teach me to try reply using my phone.

I have VAGTacho so I can pull the SKC code from my cluster and get a new key coded to suit. New locks should be cheaper than getting a new key from VW.

Guest cream2cream

Sorry didn't mean no ECU I meant no central locking. That'll teach me to try reply using my phone.

I have VAGTacho so I can pull the SKC code from my cluster and get a new key coded to suit. New locks should be cheaper than getting a new key from VW.

defo, get keyu off ebay 5 quid

where did u get this vag thing from?

Guest cream2cream

That's really quite worrying!

yeah there's people out there who do it for a living :blink: , they plug in a simple handheld device and few minutes later hey presto; what ever mileage u want!! :angry2:

How i know this is mates speedo on polo stopped workin he got a used one showin higher miles and got it put back to what he's was, guy charged him 40quid :) for the service

doubt its much use for clockers :angry2: unless the cars <3yrs old as mot mileage information can b viewed on line for past 3yrs

hello mate

how much for both front wings and the windscreen?

i can come and chop the screen out if u cant

let me know

thankyou

Do you have all the locks and key? My little girl has lost my one n only key so I'm having to replace my ignition and door locks!

Hi could you give me a price on the sport back box and the fuel tank can pick them up asap

Cheers Graeme

PM'd you all.