DANIELP1991

welcome mate yeah there is a few of us from south wales we had a meet the other day. we are having another one in the summer down swansea. so if you fancy ityou can pop along and have a day out with us all :) think we are going out in swansea for the night aswell but you dont have too stay for that if you dont want to :)

cheers guys! im from blackwood but spend most of my days in cardiff as i work there and my gf lives there.

where do you have your meets to?

every now and again i always see loads of DUBBED up lupo,arosas polos etc round gabalfa in cardiff like??

Theres the raven one round Cwmbran with a young lad driving, me, Ash, Bec, Leighton, Sam and I know of another 2 black, 3 silver and another raven around here on a regular basis, plus Ash knows of a silver one recently bought off pistonheads. Theres loads! Thats 12 that I know of and see on a regular basis plus the other one so dont know where you guys have been looking :lol: GTI's are getting more common round here by the day!

Didnt know there was so many but I wouldnt see them as I ent down your way much just up in the valleys where its quiet.

That raven one think the lad does a mma class close to me so have seen that once or twice, and theres a silver 1 around here sumwhere my mates old one.

Edited by bikemad04

Didnt know there was so many but I wouldnt see them as I ent down your way much just up in the valleys where its quiet.

That raven one think the lad does a mma class close to me so have seen that once or twice, and theres a silver 1 around here sumwhere my mates old one.

Theres ravens I see regularly round here, the one on the way to work I see most days and theres the one you prob see with dark/anthracite wheels? Old owner used to run it on gold 17s :unsure: lol

yea ive havent seen many round my way. only a silver one and bikemad04s grey 1 i think and there used to be a blue 1 with gold wheels that i used to see.

used to seen a few others occasionally when cruise nights were going over blackwood.

ellie i think ive seen yours around in cardiff before, black gti with white wheels, looked lovely!

yea ive havent seen many round my way. only a silver one and bikemad04s grey 1 i think and there used to be a blue 1 with gold wheels that i used to see.

used to seen a few others occasionally when cruise nights were going over blackwood.

ellie i think ive seen yours around in cardiff before, black gti with white wheels, looked lovely!

Yeah thats me :D Im around Cardiff most weekends because Huw lives down there, will either be me driving or him if hes stolen my keys! :lol: Yeah the blue ones from round here but not running the gold things anymore, looks like an awful mini Scoob like that! :rolleyes:

You'll have to come along to the next meet, last one you just missed was a right laugh!

thort it was the same car, dont think it had a car bra when i seen it thou...

that blue one looks pretty quick when i seen it before.

yea will do.

I only tend to use the bra (or bikini as I call it) :lol: in the spring and summer, only now and again in the winter so it doesnt get full of water or grit and do more harm than good.

GTI's do shift if you want them to lol :D