Bored at uni... Help!!

Charlielupo

Bored sat at uni doing some reflection on how i Have self-awareness and the ability to analyse objectively... Very bored, in the need of wasting time any ideas?? been going through every post on here and been to look if there is anything else i want to buy on here!! (after spending all my student loan on bits for the car!)

Also test is tomorrow!!!! really bricking it!! need so badly to pass, bored of trains and buses!!! doing it in the lupo :D any tips to stay calm?

Been downloading music for the last hour to stay entertained! but bored of that now too!!!

SAVE ME!!

treat your exam as if it was a normal lesson :) just think of your examiner as your instructor....thats what i done and i passed fine and 1st time.

oh and goood luck :)

Its my fourth attempt :( I always let nerves get to me :( my brother is taking me tomorrow! he is the most laid back person in the world so hoping it will rub off lol!!

would of played bogies ( i was in the library aswell lol!!) but had no-one to play with :(

Semester? Are you in the U.S. of A?

Go to the SU bar. Spend some of your hard earned student loan/grant/whatever and get pissed. That always used to pass the time for me at the great seat of learning that was Bolton Institute of Higher Education.

Semester? Are you in the U.S. of A?

Go to the SU bar. Spend some of your hard earned student loan/grant/whatever and get pissed. That always used to pass the time for me at the great seat of learning that was Bolton Institute of Higher Education.

SU bar..I thought that was a place on Hollyoaks!

Just worked out it means student union.

eh eh eehhhhh

The best advice I can give someone who is doing there driving test is "drive like you are taking the piss out of your mums driving" it worked for me.

Edit : Reading above, I see that you've passed already, congratulations. But the advice still stands.

Edited by DAS HAPPIWAGEN

This place is getting to crowded with UWE students lol

I'm at frenchay but the only Lupo apart from mine is a red one . . . . . driven by a OAP like all lupo's in this area!

Sam we all live in Gloucester too! biggrin.gif

The best advice I can give someone who is doing there driving test is "drive like you are taking the piss out of your mums driving" it worked for me.

Edit : Reading above, I see that you've passed already, congratulations. But the advice still stands.

I dont think if i took the piss out of my mums driving I would pass.... She has a Z4 and drives like a maniac!!

lol im studying midwifery! im always at glenside or bath ruh, theres only one other lupo at glenside it hink, its a blue sport but dont think its anyone on here. think its a fresher coz its always parked buy accomodation! me thinks we will have to have a CL get together at UWE!

Edited by funkycooljem

lol im studying midwifery! im always at glenside or bath ruh, theres only one other lupo at glenside it hink, its a blue sport but dont think its anyone on here. think its a fresher coz its always parked buy accomodation! me thinks we will have to have a CL get together at UWE!

Sounds good, when the weather improves!

I was on my larry when i bought my GTI, seems to be a fair few lupo's now - that are not driven by my OAP's laugh.gif

Bikerz, I'm technically a South Gloucestershire lad during the week tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...