My lupo gti

ct-gti

Bought the car 2 months ago completely standard, been enoying every minute of it :)

Currently i've added...

Cambridge lights

Red grill strip

Aero rear wiper

Tinted the front lights

Weitec coilovers

Heres a few dirty pictures, haven't got much time to clean atm!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by ct-gti

Yeah i'm in Swansea :D You too?

And i plan to raise it this week once they have settled a bit, i can't believe they aren't even half way down. It's catching on the drive shaft when going over bumps unfortunatley so i don't think i could keep it that low even if i wanted to!

So is it still that low? Some of the pictures are higher so I assumed you'd already raised it.

To be honest, that looks as if it would be on the driveshaft constantly! Mine hits it often and it's a fair bit higher than that!

Yes the first and last picture was when i first fitted and then i raised it slightly, however it is still catching on bumps and what not so i'm going to have to raise it some more. Think i'm going to get some 16" wheels as it doesn't even look that low as it is! I hope i can retain a decent stance with some 16's.

• 4 months later...

Bought some new wheels a few weeks ago, here is a quick taster, i will get some better pictures soon when i have a chance to clean the car.

I've also taken the adjusters out the back yesterday and wound the front down some more, unfortunatley any further and the driveshaft will catch which is a shame because there is still half the thread to go and i know i could go lower without it rubbing/catching. Will be looking into getting the chassis notched when i have the chance :D

Anyway...

SDC13613.jpg

SDC13612.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

16"ML's?? Mint!!

Thanks mate, they're 15's :D!

Owain was telling me about these this week! If you're thinking about selling, seriously give me a shout because i'll take them off you for my mk1!

Will do mate :) Is your mk1 on the road? Might possibly be selling in a month or so, i'll let you know.

Whaaaay! At last some pictures! :) These my old ones? Looks good man! You happy with them?

I know mate it's been a struggle haha, my camera is bloody aweful! Yep ofcourse they are, i love them mate :)

Managed to get a few more photos these past few days, please excuse the quality as the camera is complete ****!

SDC13639.jpg

SDC13641.jpg

SDC13648.jpg

SDC13649.jpg

SDC13661.jpg

Tried to get a rolling shot here :D!

SDC13660.jpg

I think it still needs to go lower on the front but without a chassis notch it's just not possible :(

• 1 month later...

Yep they're fully polished and a bitch to keep clean!! I've since lowered it a little more on the front, driveshaft catching is getting pritty bad now hehe.

Heres a quick snap somebody took a few days ago.

mineloopagain.jpg