Topic about 'bennet' being a girl

99hjhm

There's an awfull lot of work involved in fitting a five speed box into a six speed car.

there's extra lugs on the back of the engine for example & the pendulum mount wouldn't line up.

Chances are it's lost sixth.

Are you really female? You know alot of really technical stuff, no I'm not sexist!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, when jailbait junkies went down, I was really really dissapointed.

As for the blocks, you learn something new everyday. :)

"Haven't you read my signature on here?"

I meant why don't you write the same, not read it.

Al, I think it's pretty clear I'm not going to put pics up of my hot curvy female self.

Never asked for pics of you. I'm sure you were a bloke when you signed up...

Edited by nfbr

what with my being a complete introvert I feel this thread should be deleted and I should be allowed to sink back into obscurity, apologies given for my obvious dodgy posting without really thinking.

Definately a waste of bandwidth, surely someone can use it for one of those generic "what wheels should I use as i have no imagination or pedal box, oil burning" questions.

what with my being a complete introvert I feel this thread should be deleted and I should be allowed to sink back into obscurity, apologies given for my obvious dodgy posting without really thinking.

Definately a waste of bandwidth, surely someone can use it for one of those generic "what wheels should I use as i have no imagination or pedal box, oil burning" questions.

NO! Random **** like this is far better.

We all expect an Auto biography before you "sink back into obscurity"...

You could call it...."They thought I was a man..."