Picola

Jamie and his magic torch

The Raccoons

Gummy Bears

Super Ted

Bannana Man

to name but a few

HELL YES!!!

So does anyone remember Jayce and the wheeled warriors, or Ulyseses 31? Chorlton and the Wheelies? The Flumps? Roobarb and Custard? Or am i really showing my age now?

:lol:

BIKER MICE FROM MARS!!!!!! i have the theme tune on a CD somewhere!!!!

So does anyone remember Jayce and the wheeled warriors, or Ulyseses 31? Chorlton and the Wheelies? The Flumps? Roobarb and Custard? Or am i really showing my age now?

I remember all but Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors (I'm 40 this year), Ulysees was probably the latest of those. I have The Flumps on DVD and the episodes are quite long but delightful.

Bod is still strange; the episode called Cake has no cake in it. Fingerbobs is also top pissed up viewing. Wizbit and Henry's Cat are often overlooked - they were genius.

Why Don't You was a school holiday favourite.

Point to note, Roobarb was just Roobarb back in the day, Roobarb and Custard was the name of the new Channel 5 episodes.

I wonder if there's room on Freeview for a "crap old kids TV & adverts" channel? I shall call it LupoTV and ask Andy Crane & Edd the Duck to preside.

Edited by IDGM

i loved Jayce and the wheeled warriors so much so i bought the dvd a while back lol !

some more i liked : defenders of the earth, thundercats, count duckular, danger mouse, mask, mysterious cities of gold :D etc etc lol good times :D

Edited by lowpo

i loved Jayce and the wheeled warriors so much so i bought the dvd a while back lol !

some more i liked : defenders of the earth, thundercats, count duckular, danger mouse, mask, mysterious cities of gold :D etc etc lol good times :D

I have thundercats on dvd....used to be my favourite!

Also just went on youtube and i remember Jayce and the wheeled warriors, thought i recognized the name.....i might have to track that down on dvd too! :lol:

Ed

What about Bucky o'Hare??? Anyone??? Was one of my favourites

Mum used to make me watch animals of farthing wood :( but it was ok in the end, the show came to a close when they all died.

Of the topic of cartoons, i was obsessed with Fun House :D Applied loads but didnt get on :(

This is the original Fingerbobs theme and songs. Much better than the later Fingermouse efforts

Youtube Video ->

Original Video

Although the line about a tortoise head peeping out means more today than in the early 1970s.