Movies...

nfbr

Don't go to the cinema, that's my tip.

She's your ex, thus I imagine reasonably amusing, take her for a drive out to some nice quiet country pub for a bite to eat and a drink. You can't really chat and have a laugh at the cinema, so take her somewhere you can talk.

Then sneak her off in the Bora down a country lane and get her bucked on the back seat, or front, that's a valid option too.

^ Liam, That's not why I'm taking her out tbf.

only reason i would take a girl to the cinema would be if she genuinely wanted to see the film, or if i had bugger all to talk about.

why not take her for a meal or bowling, or something else that you can also have a conversation during?

avatar is good and even girls will like it. it's especially impressive in 3d, and it's 2 hours 45 mins long so you have ages and ages to not have a conversation.

Edited by Adam K

So you're taking a girl out, without trying to get into her pants? :lol:

I just find the cinema a bit dull, it's incredibly awkward and cliche. Neither of you can decide what film you want to watch, so inevitably it's a case of whatever is on soonest to when you arrive - unless your ex is a bit of a drunken bum like mine was? In which case you can leave her in the bar for a while. When it's finished you have that lovely drive home and you ALWAYS say, "so what did you think of the film?" and she ALWAYS, ALWAYS goes "yeah, it was okay". No it wasn't okay, okay, on the odd time, it was ****ing funny, but usually it's a pretty average dull film, you generally had that awkward moment when you tried to put your arm around her, but cos it's a cinema seat you can't really cuddle up a bit, and you also realise it's just cost you the best part of 20 quid!

At least take her on an Orange Wednesday.

Really, you just wanted to sit on the sofa at home, get a pizza or a curry, curl up on the sofa with her and watch a good film or two, then reminisce about the good times you had. Maybe have a few fine drinks and see what happens... :lol:

Even though you probs ripped me before you edited it, sorry to hear about your loss.

Nah, I wrote something with regards to Adam K having previously been told not to post in my threads. But right now, I'm not too fussed.

hold on.... i didn't insult you or take the piss, i made a suggestion as to what film to see, or other activities to do.

how does that constitute me breaking my restraining order?

Edited by Adam K

To be fair, I lost my gran recently, so she's doing me a favour by being company for an hour or two.

Sorry to hear that mate, I took my girlfriend to see Nativity on the 23rd, funny cheery film and a good bit of entertainment.

I fancy avatar but i have to be in the mood for stuff like that.

Let us know what you pick

If you really fancy a film.. a couple of mates of mine sat avatar is really good.

I went on a first date with this girl the other day and saw Paranormal Activity... was quite cool as there was only 4 other people in the whole cinema as its been out so long. Was an OK film, wouldnt recommend it massively though.

Personally, the pub still wins for me bud.

If you really fancy a film.. a couple of mates of mine sat avatar is really good.

I went on a first date with this girl the other day and saw Paranormal Activity... was quite cool as there was only 4 other people in the whole cinema as its been out so long. Was an OK film, wouldnt recommend it massively though.

Personally, the pub still wins for me bud.

abit off topic, i watched law abiding citizen last night = AWESOME

has to be one of the top ten films in the world.....ever.

abit off topic, i watched law abiding citizen last night = AWESOME

has to be one of the top ten films in the world.....ever.

Yeah my cus and her BF saw that and said it was brillaint. Compared it to Taken.... that was a an epic film.

Found out my cousin owns a really big pub just down the road, So spent more than enough time in pubs recently lol.

Cost Price beer FTW though...

Will see what happens tomorrow night. Might just go grab a meal or something instead.