Hopefully getting a Lupo on Saturday!

GTi Si

Going up to see ODB's GTi he has for sale.

Hopefully I will be coming back with it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

S

fingers crossed mate - why don't you have the ats's he got for sale aswell, will look sweet on the Loop! good luck mate! :wink:

Fo gizzle, ma too gangsta in da Ford.

The insurance is more than the Golf, but will hopfully be worth it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I am driving to Swindon in the Fiesta tomorrow, 2 hrs each way sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

S

Am i right in saying the ODB has had 2 Lupo Gti's now (he made VW take the first one back due to problems IIRC).

I cant ever see me selling the first one so to have 2 and then sell them both WTF :shock:

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

His mother, Cherry Jones, said: "To the public he was known as Old Dirty *******, but to me he was known as Rusty. The kindest most generous soul on earth."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/m...sic/4010505.stm

Well, TDi Si is dead.

Long live GTi Si biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Took 4 hrs to get back and almost crashed it (aquaplaned badly) but still here smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And it is nice and low biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

S

QUOTE(TDi Si)
Well, TDi Si is dead.

Long live GTi Si biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Took 4 hrs to get back and almost crashed it (aquaplaned badly) but still here smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And it is nice and low biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

S

Crashed it :shock: Watch it there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Glad you got it, its so good its stayed in the club. Thats two cars this year (fggys red one, and yours), got to be a record!