gttdi lupo update

p88bel

Nice arches man!

Have you got time to RR it yet?

EDIT: with all these screens it looks like HMSS Enterprise ready to take off biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Great work!

Looks great, and while I'd never do anything like that myself, (still runs on the wrong type of fuel biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />) I have to tip my hat to the time and money it must have cost you.

Dare we ask how much?

One thing though, your avatar is rather large smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

got some footage already but wanns do more outside sideways action drving around with 3 cameras, record speedo front view and and side view clipped on outside skirt and er a 4th using my rear view camera to record as well, ive the rear in all the time i use it instead of a mirrror lol, I really wanna finnish the inside of so it can be showed off on it as well adds to the whole effect, got to get i ready anyways for its feature in maxpower and fast and modified scotland