Claireys Lupo GTI :)

Clairey

hey ya hun... been lookin frew its amazing your mate did a very good job... your car looks so good now..... tell you what our colour of our cars would look so good together if tou go to any shows we will so have to take some pics... my names carly btw and unlike you i got my car already done i fell in love with it and just had to by it. kinda wish i got a standerd 1 and did it up myself by i do love my car and some 1 had to by it :D im a cheater hehe... hope 2 speak 2 you soon good luck with you new baby :D xx

That would be wicked! Yupp will be going to shows! Cant wait :)

x

so what wheels are on the cards?

there 16" black on the inside spoke polished face and dish :D will let ya guess! havent seen them on a lupo yet! they have the Y spokes like the polo gti bbs wheels :wub:

there 16" black on the inside spoke polished face and dish :D will let ya guess! havent seen them on a lupo yet! they have the Y spokes like the polo gti bbs wheels :wub:

Direct fit onto a lupo?

OEM?

Little update...

Ben fitted the headlight washers and windscreen jets today ready for the mot also fitted LED side light bulbs so shes all ready. just got to sort out the rear number plate bulb and she should be good to go :D

still need the part for the drivers side washer jet as the clips are broken off but will order them tomorrow.

and orderd yesterday the Following...

Cambelt Kit with all tensioners

Aux Belt

Water Pump and seal

2x Aero wipers for front and wiper for back

and got my Magnecor Leads and new Plugs to go on

so shes getting there. I fitted my sill kick plates that Ben bought me for Xmas today too :wub: and took some pics of my new sterio setup B) here are the pics

DSC04881800x600.jpg

DSC04883800x600.jpg

DSC04884800x600.jpg

DSC04886800x600.jpg

Well shes at the MOT station at the moment so its the moment of truth :D should have her back within the hour

these bits arrived thismorning so will be sorting them out over the next couple of days to hopefully fix the lack of water pump and intermittent power stearing :blink:

DSC04891800x600.jpg

fitted the wipers thismorning for the mot as one of them were split

and orderd another toy for her this afternoon more info when it arrives. boyfreind has a pipercross viper off his old car which he is going to fit so will all work nicely together :wub:

will update as it comes...

She failed but not on the stuff we thaught it might lol

Rear High Level Brake Light Doesnt Work

And Rear Off Side Parking Brake dont work very well

Ben has had the brake light working so he knows it does and hes going to strip down the rear brakes tomorrow and see whats going on and give them a service! so she did well! didnt think she would pass 1st time but did better than we thaught :wub:

Ben is going to fit all the bits above tomorrow and sort out the mot problems and she will have a re test and be taxed on thursday :D

Rear high level brake light not working is not an MOT fail...

What was that about lack of waterpump?

water pump is shot got no heat inside and car goes above normal temp and flashes a red light at me lol

as for the brake light my boyfreind said that to him as its his cus whos doing the mot and he said if its there it has to be working but if i was to put some tape over it then it would pass but if its there and fitted from factory it has to work which is fair enough :D

shes nearly there nows

water pump is shot got no heat inside and car goes above normal temp and flashes a red light at me lol

as for the brake light my boyfreind said that to him as its his cus whos doing the mot and he said if its there it has to be working but if i was to put some tape over it then it would pass but if its there and fitted from factory it has to work which is fair enough :D

shes nearly there nows

3rd brake lights are a massive grey area, most places will only give an advisory warning at the most.

Not far off now.

:o :o

You are driving it with no water pump? Remember the temp sensor is away from the block so the actual temp of the important bits will be considerably higher given there is no water flow!

I failed an MOT for 3rd brake light for the reasons above, even though it was covered with tape

Edited by Defcon5

• 2 weeks later...

Well, shes a beaut!! Love it!!!

Just gotta sort out the power steering :( starting to be popeye on one arm! :P

Would anyone know what it might be?

I would get it 4-wheel aligned.

Sounds like the castor angle might be a long way out.