huddersfield's gone loopy PART 2

billstein9

hi all. it is coming apparant that there are a few lupos around the huddersfield area and it has been mentioned that we should have a local meet.

so.... i gather most people will want a pub, yes?

i have thought about my grandmas working mens club, theres a tv/lounge area, 1 full sized snooker table, 1 normal pool table, darts and music. oh and as its a workingmens club it also cheap. food is not served but takeaways can be ordered in.

the only draw back is the amount of space to park, which depends on what day it is held. obviously friday night and other busy times space will be limited as its a small quiet area. this locations is only a thoought and any other ideas are welcome.

please let me know how many of you would be interested, any ideas about location, time, date etc

Edited by billstein9

I bought my Lupo from Huddersfield. It was black.

Maybe it's the centre of the Black Lupo Triangle. It can make you disappear. Black Lupo Triangle. Don't go too near (don't go to near).

Hall Bower WMC would be a nice spot Billy! It's a pity there's no pub up Castle Hill anymore, ideal spot for a meet/photoshoot/bit of dogging... :lol:

Could get quite a decent turnout by the sounds of it, got the guy at Charlie Browns with the silver GTI on board too.

When do we reckons best for everyone? Weekends would be easier to get eveyone together, but like you say there would be limited parking. Oh and please please PLEASE not next weekend (27-29) 'cos I'm in Sweden! :rolleyes:

Hall Bower WMC would be a nice spot Billy! It's a pity there's no pub up Castle Hill anymore, ideal spot for a meet/photoshoot/bit of dogging... :lol:

Could get quite a decent turnout by the sounds of it, got the guy at Charlie Browns with the silver GTI on board too.

When do we reckons best for everyone? Weekends would be easier to get eveyone together, but like you say there would be limited parking. Oh and please please PLEASE not next weekend (27-29) 'cos I'm in Sweden! :rolleyes:

i knew i reckognised you from some where, do u still go dogging? i couldnt tell it was you cos i normaly only see the top of your head! lol

weekends would be best for most people i bet. sunday is sometimes quiet and i know for a fact that tuesdays are always empty.

as already mentioned this location is not set in concrete and all ideas are welcome, however if another location can not be made this will probably be default location.

i knew i reckognised you from some where, do u still go dogging? i couldnt tell it was you cos i normaly only see the top of your head! lol

weekends would be best for most people i bet. sunday is sometimes quiet and i know for a fact that tuesdays are always empty.

as already mentioned this location is not set in concrete and all ideas are welcome, however if another location can not be made this will probably be default location.

Oi, leave my private activities out of this, it's not like I have owt else to do on a sunday evening... :lol:;)

I just drove through Hall Bower on my way home - that car park really is tiny! S'pose everyone could park round the crescent though...good job we've got tiny cars!

How's the repairs coming along mate?

Should have another 3 GTI's coming hopefully aswell. Might get some makeshift flyers printed up once we get a date and place!

Do it! Wednesdays, fridays and Sunday are best for us (me and the gf) but whatever you decide just give us a shout.